URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?127142-Sexylaura

City: Houston

State: Texas

Address: WestChase Area

Activities: bbbj, bbbjx2, doggy, spoon, dfk, cuddling, missionary

Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown, mid back

Smoking Status: -

Ethnic Background: - Latina

Physical Description: - Slender Latina, Pretty ... pretty face, big brown eyes, nice petite naturals, nice firm ass

The Rest of the Story: - Well its been a while but I am finally back in the saddle. Got a txt from one of my long time regulars that she had a friend who was new to Houston and she wanted me to welcome her to Houston the right way.

I said why not, she sent me her link to OH2 site and asked to txt Laura to do the setup. I was able to setup an Out-Call with Sexy Laura at a No tell motel and man... I am I glad I did. She is one sexy passionate Latina. She came to the door wearing this tight one piece dress and high heels she is about 5-4 or so, we immediately started kissing and just like 2 lovers who had not seen each other for some time. She started to undress me and proceeded to give me a great bbbj and I had to tell her to stop so I did not cum cus I wanted to fuck her in so many ways!

We started with missionary and I was on top of her kissing her neck and tits and her moaning was music to my ears, we moved on to spoon and then culminated in doggy and I was done.... did not have a lot of time since I was at work on my lunch hour I had to cut this short, but I will see her again this week.

This is a short review as I am trying to do quick now that I have a bit of time.... my apologies. I can answer any questions about this review by PM
Recommendation: - Hell YES
Very nice!
Nice! Her OH2 profile says she is 30, but you list her as 20?