Going to my first massage parlor this Saturday

So a new Asian massage parlor opened up pretty darn close to me so I wanted to support the local business. Never been to one before but looking at the ad it is $50 for 30 or $70 for 60 to mamasan then negotiating to the girl for extras. I am assuming hj, bj, and full service is on the menu but what is the price for each? I don't want to be insulting but don't want to overpay either. I mean I already am out $70 for a massage so is it $20 more hj, $40 bj, $60 fs?
They will tell you.
Look in the Mississippi forums under the Spa, massage sections. Look at the reviews of some of those sessions. Generally speaking, house fee is usually around 60, and fs ranges from about 160-200 extra.
Have a great time-treat the ladies with respect and they will show you a better time than a gent who does not treat them with manners
usually an hour is 60, and the tip for girl is 140 for full service. So that 200 bucks all together, and theirs usually a table shower which eats some of that time out the actual fun. Asian massage parlors are on the expensive side for sure. And their is usually a language barrier you have to deal with.
I tried to go to an AMP with a client but they wouldn't let me in…dammit…where's the Asian solidarity? LOL. I was just curious what it's like inside.
  • hd
  • 02-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Sam, let me know, I'll see about you and I getting a double massage and happy ending.
Just wasted $90 on a shitty massage. Never again! Stick with my hookers who will at least put out!!
You were doomed from the start, do not blame others.
Just wasted $90 on a shitty massage. Never again! Stick with my hookers who will at least put out!! Originally Posted by Wizbull0
Sometimes that happens with a new place.
You don't say what the $90 was for, 60 min or 90 min, or fee and tip. If it was 90 for 60, then I'm pretty sure your never gonna get any extras, and the massage should have been much better than "shitty". That's an LMT rate normaly equivalent to someone with exceptional technique.
Do some research on your area and try again. It can be enjoyable.
It was $50 for 30 minutes or $70 for hour but if you upgrade during its $80 for an hour. So it was $80 + $10. All the signs were there for a HE massage. Very dark and discreet. Advertises on backpage. Offered table or futon massage. Then the extra attention to my butt and rubbed a lot near my boys. On the flip and belly rub she went all around my junk right up to it but no touching. But I was fully exposed and even for a sign of interest made sure to get a semi. I thought she'd say or motion more was on the menu if something was but it was just "all done now". I was like "no more"? And she said "all done". I am not experienced but I don't think I missed any inventions for more.
I tried to go to an AMP with a client but they wouldn't let me in…dammit…where's the Asian solidarity? LOL. I was just curious what it's like inside. Originally Posted by samantha thom
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/0...titution-raid/

Dumb bitch won't give me an old fashioned but tries it with 50. Serves her right lol