can we give doove his own section

can we allow him to have his own section so we can stay on topic and a place where those that choose to disagree for days on end can do so with out disturbing the rest of us?
Can we call it the "S**T HOLE?"
My dad used to talk about people who would "argue with a signpost", or who talked "just to hear their heads roar."

With Doove, we've got both. He should just go away.
Nikki LMFAO great post i do agree lets give him his own thread on here so he can spout off about anything he wants and we doont have to read it!!!
Lol... Let's keep this post on topic and ridicule him enough and maybe he'll go away on his own.
So what do you guys think about the Heat its damn hot outside!!! Ohh wait suppose to stay on topic here
  • Doove
  • 06-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Great thread.

can we allow him to have his own section so we can stay on topic Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Not for nothin', but in the LE Alerts thread, you've got 6 posts. I've got 9. Five of your six posts are about me personally.

Just thought i'd throw that out there. You know, since you decided to make an issue of staying on topic and all.

and a place where those that choose to disagree for days on end can do so with out disturbing the rest of us?
Really? Some of us have a pretty decent memory, so if you really wanna go there....

My dad used to talk about people who would "argue with a signpost", or who talked "just to hear their heads roar."

With Doove, we've got both. He should just go away. Originally Posted by jimxbeam
First, i never realized i was ever caught arguing with myself. If i've done so, i apologize.

Secondly, i'll try to remember, in the future, to just agree with what anyone has to say. No matter how misogynistic it may be.

Finally, I'm no more argumentative or abrasive, frankly, than Nikki. Probably less so, if truth be told. At least in the latter - with this thread being proof of that.

But she's a hot blonde, so i guess i can understand where you're coming from.
But she's a hot blonde, so i guess i can understand where you're coming from.

Doove,

Boy you got that one right almost, good job!!! She has red hair right now OUCH!!!
I'm not sure anyone is looking for objectivity here, but I think any seriously objective look at Doove's posts over the years would reflect that he's generally maintained a civil tone. I haven't always agreed with his perspective, but I've rarely (bar the few heated exchanges here and there that don't come close to flame level) seem him be anything less than thoughtful, as in well thought out contributions. I'm not sure any concerted effort to drive him or anyone of similar caliber off the boards because of dissenting views is particularly commendable. It also doesn't strike me as very consistent with American principles, not that they are a requirement on this board. I leave it up to individual posters to decide if those values are at all important to them.
Pot,kettle,black ... you know that one.
The comraderie, the banter...Who doesn't love a wordy metrosexual?

• Doove
  • 06-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Boy you got that one right almost, good job!!! She has red hair right now OUCH!!! Originally Posted by vern0064
If ya want, i can argue that she's really a blonde. For days. And days.
  • Tiger
  • 06-20-2012, 03:51 PM
If ya want, i can argue that she's really a blonde. For days. And days. Originally Posted by Doove
Only for as many days as it takes to get to 14 to 15 pages... from what I've read.
I think any seriously objective look at Doove's posts over the years would reflect that he's generally maintained a civil tone. I haven't always agreed with his perspective, but I've rarely (bar the few heated exchanges here and there that don't come close to flame level) seem him be anything less than thoughtful, as in well thought out contributions. I'm not sure any concerted effort to drive him or anyone of similar caliber off the boards because of dissenting views is particularly commendable. It also doesn't strike me as very consistent with American principles, not that they are a requirement on this board. I leave it up to individual posters to decide if those values are at all important to them. Originally Posted by MajorHands
My sentiments, exactly.