Hobbiest Survival Kit

On my way out of a recent incall we kissed and she said oh sorry I got lipstick on your collar ( bonus points for naming her ) , shit I said what am I going to do now other than throwing my new shirt out. So I stopped at a store on the way home and purchased a stain stick to try to remove it , well it worked and I have now added to my survival kit . Here's what I have , feel free to add onto the list :

Stain Stick
Condoms
Lube
Eye drops
Mouthwash
Deodorant
Hobby phone with google number of course
Upjohns
Mints
Extra clothes
GPS
Sexus errr Nexus pass
Prepaid debit card
An alibi
And if all else fails , deny,deny,deny !!!
  • Tiger
  • 07-07-2012, 10:10 AM
comb
plain white envelopes
unmarked $$ (lol)
lawyer (on retainer)
A dirty , dark grey hobby car so no one notices your shiny new one parked at hotel.

And never get vanity plates that say" here I am "
Don't forget to bring class and civility.... lol.

Craven- nice thorough list.
That is too funny! I have the same thing, it isn't dirty but yeah plain early 2000s black common car. I don't travel with my civi vehicle, I don't want to put all the miles on it, wear and tear on it, or have it stand out in any way. I travel with a car that I bought in cash only covered by liability insurance and towing assistance that if I hit a snow bank and ruin it I will just go buy another. Plus my hobby car is WAY better on MPG by far. I only do outcalls to regulars that I have seen at least once a month for a year or more. When I do an outcall I think having a cheap older dark colored no bells and whistles car is a lot better because it draws no attention. I think neighbors would notice my candy paint vehicle.

A dirty , dark grey hobby car so no one notices your shiny new one parked at hotel.

And never get vanity plates that say" here I am " Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
That's why I stopped getting lap dances at strip clubs. Most of the dancers REEKED from perfume. You, your clothes, and car stunk, Then there was a lot of explaining to do with the significant other. NOT funny.
add a bag f chips and a drink for snacks...maybe a snickers...bottle of water..you may get dehydrated ed during the visit..always bring mints or mouthwash and babywipes..you may have to wipe your mouth..dont wanna look like a crispy creme donut... or may not get the chance to clean yourself there.....ummm ...i dont knw...i always have a sandwhich on hand cuz i starve myslve prior to visits ( lettuce ranch dressing and bread..)...its just what i do...you could always share..not for nutten..any rate..ummm yea....water...is good..did we mention that...m&m's are cool...too.....ijs...i dont do gum some do..just save it from when you get there...you know stick it to and remove or pull it off the wall or bedframe.. i dont usually provide my lettuce sandwhich or snickers or gum or m&m's//you can bring them..

And never get vanity plates that say" here I am " Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
Is this discrete enough ?

Bluesmobile!
That's why I stopped getting lap dances at strip clubs. Most of the dancers REEKED from perfume. You, your clothes, and car stunk, Then there was a lot of explaining to do with the significant other. NOT funny. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Don't worry about her. The dog is the one you have to watch out for.
One sniff and he knows exactly what you have been up to.
unmarked $$ (lol) Originally Posted by Tiger
note to self: remove "upset printing inc." from my printing plates

tools
duck tape
electrical tape
saran wrap(heh)(to chair:hint)
ice cream (for before or after)
@--->---
Hot coffee
Ice for coffee(so why do ya tell me hot)
mountain dew
Popsicles (for during)
beer
flashlight(keep the light on in the bathroom will ya)
parts for PC and cell's
and a spare charger cord in my truck for that fits her cell to go shopping for I forgot something and its all my fault.

ok that covers one of after addin all posted so far

crap and more saran wrap and duck tape in truck to keep her out of another's outfits n toys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GXPd0fnpKw

Damn, you guys forgot to bring your pecker with you!! About 1 minute into video!!