Valerie, very sultryyy and gorgeouss look to your avatar. Being an eye man, I LOVE It.
Mine is a pic of myself, but often changes depending on my mood lol.. Originally Posted by Valerie
Very Very sexy indeed!
I love your photos valerie!! they are awesome!! you looK beautiful and stunning, great body! Originally Posted by ninasastri
Valerie, very sultryyy and gorgeouss look to your avatar. Being an eye man, I LOVE It. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Very Very sexy indeed! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You guys are making me blush...Nina, Naomi, you both know I think you rock!...
Mine.....well, should explain itself just fine. I'm really as sweet as a kitten and I do....bad things. Originally Posted by MsElena
Your avatar has an early "1960's" Look. Very nice.
I'm looking for an Avatar change. Although with Easter around the corner it kinda fits .
Mine is self descriptive, if a bit formulaic.
I'm looking for an Avatar change. Although with Easter around the corner it kinda fits . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Here ya go.
  • Paven
  • 03-31-2011, 02:54 PM
It's always me, just different parts of me .
My hobby is chocolate and I have formal training and a certification in "chocolate" although that is not my profession. Chocolate is a very sensual food if you know how to fully taste it properly by letting it slowly melt and surround all your various lingual taste buds much like what happens in superior oral sex. Also chocolate is a potent aphrodisiac.
My hobby is chocolate and I have formal training and a certification in "chocolate" although that is not my profession. Chocolate is a very sensual food if you know how to fully taste it properly by letting it slowly melt and surround all your various lingual taste buds much like what happens in superior oral sex. Also chocolate is a potent aphrodisiac. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Butter yes, paraffin wax no.

And white chocolate has no chocolate in it.
Mine is for the flag I served for 20 years. Proud of everyone of them and also all the great soldiers and other military services that served and died for this flag.
Simple man. Simple tastes. Stays grounded in reality when others are lost in fantasy.
Marcus, Yes, cocoa butter for sure is what gives it the smooth melt in your mouth taste. White chocolate does have cocoa butter but, you are right, no cocoa powder. I didnt want to have an avatar that was too misleading though. I guess I could have gone with "70% dark chocolate" for true dark chocolate lovers.
NP. For next Tuesday. (Tittie Tuesday) Try to have chocolate on some gal's titties then OK?
LOL. J/K man.
Sucking up to the moderator