Ok ?

I'm a bit confused ? My weekend ad is at the top if the weekend line up but when I look in the Houston forums somebody else's is at the top that's very curious don't you think ?
Whore Wars! Fighting over that coveted "9:00pm so my ad stays up all week" spot can be vicious!
I'm a bit confused ? My weekend ad is at the top if the weekend line up but when I look in the Houston forums somebody else's is at the top that's very curious don't you think ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Taken care of...
No mine had still been trumped but it's ok I get it now
No mine had still been trumped but it's ok I get it now Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
No....it is not, look again please

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=532
No worries babe was just curious
  • bbkid
  • 11-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Whore Wars! Fighting over that coveted "9:00pm so my ad stays up all week" spot can be vicious! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yep. Comical as hell. I can't wait to crank up the old computer on Monday morning to see who "won".
Allison, this looks like a software glitch, unfortunately its not something we can do about it so its going to remain that way. Im honestly not sure what causes it but the battle for the 9pm slot probably does have something to do about it (alot of traffic at that exact minute).
Hmmm...yep...guess the poor ol computer is having trouble figuring out what data came in last...before 9:01PM...never enough microseconds in a day...

One would think the last data record in the fourm would match the forum headline as it should be reading the same database record....but maybe not.
Also, shouldn't clicking on the forum headline take you to the forum...not to the headline record...
That might help to resolve the "whore wars" (disgusting concept) over ad space...

Though someone has to be on top..
PUN INTENDED.
L8r
r9