new toy............

Double ended strap on
http://www.adameve.com/sp-double-del...-on-14245.aspx

post pics of your favorite toys..........
That looks like a whole lot of fun!
Double ended strap on
http://www.adameve.com/sp-double-del...-on-14245.aspx

post pics of your favorite toys.......... Originally Posted by DallasRain
SSSSSHHHHHH you only get to see them during BCD, that way you get to remember them the way they are meant to be remembered. And ya just have to cum back for MORE!!! lol
The old song, "Dancing Cheek to Cheek" comes to mind. Ella, Frank, Fred, and the Satch did it well, but I'm just guessing they may not have had this in mind.
Whatcha gonna do with that bad boy?
Whatcha gonna do with that bad boy? Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
Do you want her to be using it on you? I wanna be there for that!
heeheehee dallas! Just a guess, but I'm betting it's already been broken in, ridden hard and put up wet? You get or pressie? <brave soul to bring that to a session with you!>

(new hairstyle? I like)
lol Babee.thanks..I have used it twice and LOVED it!!! II think its the best "strap on" a gal can have!!!
COOL DALLAS RAIN!!!, I'D POST A PIC OF MY NEW ONE FOR MY GIRLS BUT I DON'T HAVE IT WITH ME RIGHT NOW TO TAKE A PIC OF IT, BUT IT'S GOT A BLACK LEATHER HARNESS, 13 INCHES, BLACK AND AS THICK AS FOSTER'S BEER CAN WITH BOTH VAG AND ANAL INSERTS FOR THE USER!!! LOL!!!! I'LL POST IT NEXT WEEK.

THIS THING IS BIG ENOUGH FOR MR. ED TO SAY:

"DAMN WILBUR, THAT'S A BIG ASS DICK"!!!! LMAO!!!

DEVIN
Hey Doll how does it compare to the Feedoe, Me likie.
Hey Doll how does it compare to the Feedoe, Me likie. Originally Posted by LuckJack
I have one of them and have yet to use it, however I have used a different Strap-on and had a lot of fun!
It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than a feeldoe!!!

Sarah.....wink/wink!!!!

heres another new toy......

SHOW ME YOURS!!!!!!
Ok DallasRain (the treat when you reached the bottom), LOL here's the ring I modified (the starting peice) there's a number of different eggs you can use with it, but requires a disassembled cleaning after each session, as it's usually soaked afterwards (Causing the egg to come out) and slips apart on the next use. Called "Bong O Cock Ring" from Adam & Eve
Rcoop babe--iis that what we played with??? lol
yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyy I love toys!
Rcoop babe--iis that what we played with??? lol
yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyy I love toys! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes and I knew you were looking for it, but wasn't going to find it looking for one like mine, but I had to let you try, LOL Now just because you know my secret, doesn't mean you can't CUM back for more, LOL Besides one of my ATFs (BDS) has stated she wants to try her X-Mas gift out on you (I will be bringing a camcorder for that session)!!!