Ladies would you.....

Go through with a session with someone you know in the real world for whatever reason (school, work, church, etc....)? Would that just make you feel awkward? Would you rather just try to avoid these kind of situations altogether?
Hell I'm a guy and wouldn't do it.
I've actually done it, a few times. It's kind of shocking at first, but then it's just damned exciting. We both have a dirty little secret and can relate......fortunately it's never happened with a friend's SO....that would be a different story.
I've actually done it, a few times. It's kind of shocking at first, but then it's just damned exciting. We both have a dirty little secret and can relate......fortunately it's never happened with a friend's SO....that would be a different story. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
+1 Kendall
I've actually done it, a few times. It's kind of shocking at first, but then it's just damned exciting. We both have a dirty little secret and can relate......fortunately it's never happened with a friend's SO....that would be a different story. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ha, I haven't even thought about that, that would be cray cray lol!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1514113
Along the lines of what you're talking about DK

Yes I would, just as long as it wasn't a co worker's or friend's husband.

At the point where we meet face to face we're already busted, might as well seal the deal!

Go through with a session with someone you know in the real world for whatever reason (school, work, church, etc....)? Would that just make you feel awkward? Would you rather just try to avoid these kind of situations altogether? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Current situation...

Not awkward...Somewhat nervous and intimidated because he's so incredibly handsome.
It was a little shocking when he contacted me and finally figured out who I am, but overall the anticipation is building and I couldn't be more excited.
No I'd rather not, I like to keep my two worlds as far apart as I can.

Just my two cents
  • anita
  • 03-07-2016, 05:38 PM
I seriously would rather not. In the civie world, I don't strike as the type of girl that has a double life. So it will be extremely uncomfortable.
No I'd rather not, I like to keep my two worlds as far apart as I can.

Just my two cents Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
WoW - Words of Wisdom!

Smart woman
Ive had people pm me saying they know me or my siblings & its very scary I don't like that shit & why they feel the need to tell me is even more scary... Sigh

#smalltownproblems
I dream of that happening! Especially with one of the chicks from school that I always wanted to fuck. That fantasy come true would kick ass! Of course, being in my mid-40's it wouldn't quite be the same fantasy come to life as when we were 18.

Closest I ever came to that happening was a Backpage hooker. We were talking after I painted her tonsils and come to find out I know her mother, WELL. We bullshit everyday at a local store before I head to work. We even hug each other bye. It's kind of strange now knowing I fucked her daughter and came in her mouth (two different occasions).
  • Surge
  • 03-17-2016, 04:42 PM
Go through with a session with someone you know in the real world for whatever reason (school, work, church, etc....)? Would that just make you feel awkward? Would you rather just try to avoid these kind of situations altogether? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
This is a great thread. True story:

About two years ago I had a session with a girl from out of town and it went great. About two months later while taking An online course I met her and undenounced to me it was the same girl. After the class was over she happened to be visiting Dallas. She text me and wondered if I could meet up for a drink so I went to meet her and when I walked in I saw her but I thought I was seeing the provider I saw from out of town. So I graciously said hi and was wondering how long she was visiting and as we talked we started to connect the dots and realize that we were the two people that were meeting from the class. We had a great laugh about it and even got drunk and ended up in her room finishing off the night.

I can't honestly tell you that this is something that I would recommend doing but it was cool that we both laughed about it and never said anything about it again.

Surge