TIME TO MOVE ON

Turn out the lights the party's over, all good things must come to a end. I'm sure I'm in the wrong place for this. And had I not ruined 11 plus years of sobriety ( recently ) I would have done my research like always and posted this in the right place. So to all the LADIES on Gods green earth....Thank you for being female and dealing with all that comes with it, much less having to deal with every swinging hard dick that you experience throughout your time spent on earth. My apologies for any of you I may have offended. And to Jules Jaguar whom I openly offending I am truly sorry and wish I had spent my time trying to pursue you and not hurt you.

To all the old farts that tell it like it is, thank you for your knowledge as well as your humor. And to the 95% that's all kinds of ate up with the dumb ass, take notes from the old farts. These fine Ladies deserve nothing but your respect and not the shit you spew in a review.

To all the newbies, pick a Lady and read everything that's been posted by her. Research her, take notes, reference that shit in a PM and they will fuck your brains out. And wash your nasty ass. If they will do me, they will do you and make you think your a King.

Thank you all and happy hunting!!!
Best of luck to you. And remember, tomorrow is a new day. :-*
So sorry that happened to you. Pm me his name.
Good luck!
What happened??????
So sorry that happened to you. Pm me his name. Originally Posted by Pillikari
Dude, get some new material, you're wearing this bit out.
Get your butt back in a meeting and get back on the horse brother....Keep on Keepin on...One Day at a Time.

God Bless
So sorry that happened to you. Pm me his name. Originally Posted by Pillikari
What does this mean? Whose name are you looking for? Do you read your posts?