City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BJ, Mish, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slender, but her skin isn't really that tight. Butt isn't super flat, but not really there either
Recommendation: No
Possible that you got bait and switched? I saw Silver a few days ago and did not have the same experience. Completely different level of service. Sorry to hear about the service level. Maybe she was having a bad day? Starting off with a CBJ makes me inclined to believe you didn't see the same Silver I saw.

I always take the "shes 22!" shit from other reviewers with a grain of salt. I've seen enough of their passports to know the truth. However, Silver definitely does not look old to me.

If you have something against fucking providers in their 30s and 40s, then you should probably find another hobby. Most of the providers are 30 and 40+, even if they say (and could pass for) 20s.
Hi, Moo. Good to see you here. I also tried Kiki of NumberOne and agree with your “no” there. Total waste of “MOO”-LAH.

But I must respectfully disagree with your “no” here (as you might suspect from my glowing review of SILVER, whom I already adore). She’s beautiful, talented, sweet and romantic, with especially exceptional IOP and exceptional massage skills, and is by default BBBJ with everyone unless otherwise requested, so there must be some strange reason why she was a CBJ in your case, something I see is an idiosyncratic reality with a number of others you’ve reviewed, again for some strange reason).

Yes, your review is merely your subjective opinion (to which you’re entitled), but – and please forgive me for offering a different perspective that I believe is closer to objective reality -- when someone has given rejection notices to some of the all time greats that any hobbyist here would put at the top of the list of a dream orgy, as you have done, your plea for that subjective opinion to be given any credence may go unheard.

Reviews from anyone who, like yourself, has given “NO’s” to such superior providers as Original Cindy (!) (when she was at Smile), Sugar (from 7th), Thai Sunny from NYNY, Star (from Nagoya), Banana (from Nagoya), Ariana (at Jade) – and the list goes on (!) – must be seen for what they are: merely subjective and clearly out of the mainstream!

Again, I say this with all due respect for your right to hold your own views.

Happy hobbying, good sir.

P.S. I would bet I was the one in the shower moaning with pleasure, either with Perfect or Scarlet, both of whom I saw again this weekend and both of whom again astounded me. (If so, thanks for the thumbs up!)
  • moo
  • 08-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Possible that you got bait and switched? I saw Silver a few days ago and did not have the same experience. Completely different level of service. Sorry to hear about the service level. Maybe she was having a bad day? Starting off with a CBJ makes me inclined to believe you didn't see the same Silver I saw.

I always take the "shes 22!" shit from other reviewers with a grain of salt. I've seen enough of their passports to know the truth. However, Silver definitely does not look old to me.

If you have something against fucking providers in their 30s and 40s, then you should probably find another hobby. Most of the providers are 30 and 40+, even if they say (and could pass for) 20s. Originally Posted by CosbyCricket

I didn't request Silver. I just got a random and asked her name.

30's is fine. Early 30's is fine. Mid to late 30's I don't like. There's young ones out there or super hot older ones. For example, Sophia and Sia at Luxury are great and worth the money. Just my opinion. I'm sure there are others that think like me and was just saying that they can trust my reviews if they want something more "accurate".
Op thank you for the HONEST review

Don’t let him mess w your review. Your review your money your experience

“ the squad “ is known to pounce on any negative reviews of blue spa.
They have many many handles. They will try to discredit you.

But they have been exposed. Soon they will be banned.
  • moo
  • 08-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Hi, Moo. Good to see you here. I also tried Kiki of NumberOne and agree with your “no” there. Total waste of “MOO”-LAH.

But I must respectfully disagree with your “no” here (as you might suspect from my glowing review of SILVER, whom I already adore). She’s beautiful, talented, sweet and romantic, with especially exceptional IOP and exceptional massage skills, and is by default BBBJ with everyone unless otherwise requested, so there must be some strange reason why she was a CBJ in your case, something I see is an idiosyncratic reality with a number of others you’ve reviewed, again for some strange reason).

Yes, your review is merely your subjective opinion (to which you’re entitled), but – and please forgive me for offering a different perspective that I believe is closer to objective reality -- when someone has given rejection notices to some of the all time greats that any hobbyist here would put at the top of the list of a dream orgy, as you have done, your plea for that subjective opinion to be given any credence may go unheard.

Reviews from anyone who, like yourself, has given “NO’s” to such superior providers as Original Cindy (!) (when she was at Smile), Sugar (from 7th), Thai Sunny from NYNY, Star (from Nagoya), Banana (from Nagoya), Ariana (at Jade) – and the list goes on (!) – must be seen for what they are: merely subjective and clearly out of the mainstream!

Again, I say this with all due respect for your right to hold your own views.

Happy hobbying, good sir.

P.S. I would bet I was the one in the shower moaning with pleasure, either with Perfect or Scarlet, both of whom I saw again this weekend and both of whom again astounded me. (If so, thanks for the thumbs up!)
Originally Posted by BobbyMann

Lol, nice. I never thought I would get to hear from BobbyMann! I always enjoyed what you provided when pictures were allowed.

That's fine. Agree to disagree.
Op thank you for the HONEST review

Don’t let him mess w your review. Your review your money your experience

“ the squad “ is known to pounce on any negative reviews of blue spa.
They have many many handles. They will try to discredit you.

But they have been exposed. Soon they will be banned. Originally Posted by PussySnob
Keep trolling pussyman, I be right behind you. Them Mod men might do something. Ban both of us, I don't care, it destroy your life. I be the same N**** as always. I be trying to wake the mod men up. They don't listen they don't answer RTM.
Keep trolling pussyman, I be right behind you. Them Mod men might do something. Ban both of us, I don't care, it destroy your life. I be the same N**** as always. I be trying to wake the mod men up. They don't listen they don't answer RTM. Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
O ma gad u spekeee engrish

N*****
O ma gad u spekeee engrish

N***** Originally Posted by PussySnob
Can't duke it out boy? Yeah I am black and proud. You proud of being a fat troll?