Biden wins PA. Trump is OUT! America WINS !

The lawsuits, tantrums and false accusations will continue for months, and knowing some, years.

But the United States of America has elected a new President and Vice-President.

Thank God!

DING DONG
We made America Great Again
YESSSSS!!!!! To celebrate this I am officially removing oebbie and Trixie from my ignore list. Start whining Trixie. Check that -- it should no doubt say keep whining Trixie.

Oebbie has been very quiet these past few days. It's been really nice.
YESSSSS!!!!! To celebrate this I am officially removing oebbie and Trixie from my ignore list. Start whining Trixie. Check that -- it should no doubt say keep whining Trixie.

Oebbie has been very quiet these past few days. It's been really nice. Originally Posted by Jam3768
I think Chicken Little might have hyperventilated.
This has to be the email deniers benghazi deniers hunter laptop deniers and election fraud deniers club thread!
Benghazi lol. You mean the republicans and Fox News’ story of 2015 and 2016 that a 1000 investigations proved NOTHInG. Ow I understand, you’re actually stupid and not pretending to be. Nothing you’re firmly believing is supported by proof.

You’re actually a flat earther. I bet you doubt the moon landing and the holocaust as well.

You’ve literally gone over the Idiot cliff
The lawsuits, tantrums and false accusations will continue for months, and knowing some, years.

But the United States of America has elected a new President and Vice-President.

Thank God!

DING DONG Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well you're easy to please. If you won a car with no engine would you still be elated? That's what I would compare Biden to, lol.
But you do acknowledge that Biden won right.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahahaha, that's cute. A Dumbbell with a Dumbbell, lol.
This has to be the email deniers benghazi deniers hunter laptop deniers and election fraud deniers club thread!
Originally Posted by winn dixie

You know what the bad news is, right? We know now that the troll club really does have a ceiling without a governing majority.

Because, the club you deride won the election.
Hahahaha, that's cute. A Dumbbell with a Dumbbell, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump needs 2 hands to lift a glass of water to his mouth.
Trump needs 2 hands to lift a glass of water to his mouth. Originally Posted by royamcr
Does he, lol. Yeah lets prop up Biden on a Meme. In reality Biden probably calls a Cab in the morning to take him from his bed to the bathroom. Dumb on.