How is this discriminatory against black people.?

https://apnews.com/article/sports-co...ad2b778a490e0e

I don't care if there get paid it doesn't seem it matters, but I don't think one should go school for sports. But if there going to use them pay them for there work.
I would like to see others people get pay more like housekeeping that cleans the bathrooms.
Students should not get paid for sports
... But should students get payed for housekeeping??

... Hmmmm... And should housekeepers get payed for sports??

#### Salty
Very misleading subject title because black people are not the only people who play college sports so not sure why you felt the need to even bring up race and discrimination other than just to race bait the usual suspects when you started this thread, OP. I don't even have to read past the subject of the article to know that is not what it was about.

College athletes can make a lot of money now with NIL deals. They just have to be special at something. Some make the big money because of their athletic excellence on the court or field and some like the Cavinder twins make it because of their looks and high volume of Instagram followers.

Anyway, everyone is not going to get an hourly wage. Your wage is tuition, room and board and that's how it will stay. The NCAA came a long way from their stubbornness just to let these kids cash in on NIL deals when they should have let them do so a long time ago IMHO.