The "TRUTH" about Still Looking and Whispers.... Toyz "thinks" he knows....

Friends?
Acquaintances?

I'm not sure what you might call us. Toyz has an opinion and I'll get to that in a minute.....

I know SL... We met a few years ago and when we did we exchanged numbers and we have talked many times since..... shared intel..... met and had dinner as well as drinks..... I've introduced him to a couple of lady friends of mine and I've met a couple of his.

He was a welcomed guest at parties I threw and we were both guests at a party thrown by a mutual friend.....

We know each other in the real world and do not need to hide behind handles....

Friends?
Acquaintances?

Whatever it is.... Toyz seems to think it's something else. He actually thinks he has something he can show Sl that would make SL think differently and has long wanted to post PMs here for that purpose.... Although he could at any tome just forward them to Still Looking.....

So why does he think I am shallow and just playing Still Looking?

I know why.... Still Looking knows why....

Toyz THINKS he knows why.

Toyz has a sense of humor at times and at times his agenda's take over and he gets tunnel vision and refuses to see what's around him..... There is a lot of fun to be had with that......

SO let's go back..... way back...... (no we are not going to sing the troglodyte song)....

There was a period of time when Toyz was sulking and not posting a lot and he can be such a great front man at times to play off of... SL and I were talking about how to get him to engage on the board in order to stir the pot.....

So we decided that if Toyz thought there was a rift between SL and I that he just might buddy up to me and we could "go after Still Looking" together.....

So a PM got sent.....

Then another PM......

Then a 3rd PM.......

In each of these PMs was "whispers" complaining about and bad mouthing Still Looking..... Toyz remained silent at first....... You know... He has that whole dog between it's tails thing going on at the time from having his ass handed to him over and over.....

Eventually Toyz took the bait and after a few exchanges I had a dialogue with him and he was convinced Still Looking and I were not remotely "friends"....

And that brought Toyz out of his shell and a lot of fun ensued...... The whole Game show bit for example that TOyz styled to bash Providers was spoon fed to him for example.....

What Toyz was unaware of at the time was that each and every one of those PMs as well as each and every one of his responses was being BCC'd to Still Looking...... We collaborated on how to get him involved as well as directed him in a number of causes.... Still Looking would make suggestions and we would fine tune the messages......

We played him like a puppet.....

He's a lot of fun.....

Writing this I realized what Still Looking is to me....

He's a "Brother in Arms".....

There is no shortage of men and women here that know what I mean when I say that online gaming with a Brother in Arms that shares a purpose and can compliment your skills.

Some of you play Fallout.... Some of you play Halo, or Metal Gear or Assassin Creed.... GFEJunkie is probably playing Batman Arkham Knight by himself....

When SL and I get bored we text each other and see if we should get out the gaming hear and play a round of ECCIE Austin CoEd .......

Toyz is just one of those "tools" we collected along the way.....

I think the only problem Still Looking and I actually have has to do with my unwillingness to share my gaming gear with him......

There was this blue haired spinner that he ........

ehhh... never mind.......

It's a sore spot with him still.......

IF you read this and are interesting we compete in other cities in a team like competition..... Send a PM..... You get to meet a variety of interesting people at the tournaments....... Rocker Rick can usually be found joining us as well...... He brings some very unique skills with his extremely tricked out game gear....

Yeah... I think "Brothers in Arms" is the right term....

There ya go TOYZ.... a cue for a funny pic is all served up for you..... Dance for us please!
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 04:08 PM
Wow...I'm really in your brain 24/7 aren't I WhixxZy?

I didn't know how much, but a 5PM "see how smart I am" meltdown? That's even uncharted for you! What a paper thin ego you have.

Like I said before, you are nothing more than Pavlovs Dog...I throw out a treat, you jump on it!

and one word...PARAGRAPHS....quit doing brain dump ramblings...I couldn't even read that drivel.
LOL.... That post has been waiting for a while to get shared...... Just had to open it up and send a preview to a few folks...

Come On Toys.....

You KNOW you want to post a picture..... I/we lobbed you a nice slow easy to hit pitch!
Friends?
Acquaintances?

I'm not sure what you might call us. Toyz has an opinion and I'll get to that in a minute.....

I know SL... We met a few years ago and when we did we exchanged numbers and we have talked many times since..... shared intel..... met and had dinner as well as drinks..... I've introduced him to a couple of lady friends of mine and I've met a couple of his.

He was a welcomed guest at parties I threw and we were both guests at a party thrown by a mutual friend.....

We know each other in the real world and do not need to hide behind handles....

Friends?
Acquaintances?

Whatever it is.... Toyz seems to think it's something else. He actually thinks he has something he can show Sl that would make SL think differently and has long wanted to post PMs here for that purpose.... Although he could at any tome just forward them to Still Looking.....

So why does he think I am shallow and just playing Still Looking?

I know why.... Still Looking knows why....

Toyz THINKS he knows why.

Toyz has a sense of humor at times and at times his agenda's take over and he gets tunnel vision and refuses to see what's around him..... There is a lot of fun to be had with that......

SO let's go back..... way back...... (no we are not going to sing the troglodyte song)....

There was a period of time when Toyz was sulking and not posting a lot and he can be such a great front man at times to play off of... SL and I were talking about how to get him to engage on the board in order to stir the pot.....

So we decided that if Toyz thought there was a rift between SL and I that he just might buddy up to me and we could "go after Still Looking" together.....

So a PM got sent.....

Then another PM......

Then a 3rd PM.......

In each of these PMs was "whispers" complaining about and bad mouthing Still Looking..... Toyz remained silent at first....... You know... He has that whole dog between it's tails thing going on at the time from having his ass handed to him over and over.....

Eventually Toyz took the bait and after a few exchanges I had a dialogue with him and he was convinced Still Looking and I were not remotely "friends"....

And that brought Toyz out of his shell and a lot of fun ensued...... The whole Game show bit for example that TOyz styled to bash Providers was spoon fed to him for example.....

What Toyz was unaware of at the time was that each and every one of those PMs as well as each and every one of his responses was being BCC'd to Still Looking...... We collaborated on how to get him involved as well as directed him in a number of causes.... Still Looking would make suggestions and we would fine tune the messages......

We played him like a puppet.....

He's a lot of fun.....

Writing this I realized what Still Looking is to me....

He's a "Brother in Arms".....

There is no shortage of men and women here that know what I mean when I say that online gaming with a Brother in Arms that shares a purpose and can compliment your skills.

Some of you play Fallout.... Some of you play Halo, or Metal Gear or Assassin Creed.... GFEJunkie is probably playing Batman Arkham Knight by himself....

When SL and I get bored we text each other and see if we should get out the gaming hear and play a round of ECCIE Austin CoEd .......

Toyz is just one of those "tools" we collected along the way.....

I think the only problem Still Looking and I actually have has to do with my unwillingness to share my gaming gear with him......

There was this blue haired spinner that he ........

ehhh... never mind.......

It's a sore spot with him still.......

IF you read this and are interesting we compete in other cities in a team like competition..... Send a PM..... You get to meet a variety of interesting people at the tournaments....... Rocker Rick can usually be found joining us as well...... He brings some very unique skills with his extremely tricked out game gear....

Yeah... I think "Brothers in Arms" is the right term....

There ya go TOYZ.... a cue for a funny pic is all served up for you..... Dance for us please!
Originally Posted by Whispers
Read this and instantly thought:

Jr.high.
Immature.
Manipulator.
Silly game player.
Turncoat.
Petty.

Jr.high.
Immature.
Manipulator.
Silly game player.
Turncoat.
Petty. Originally Posted by Observing

hmmmm...

I read that and "female" comes to mind.....
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 04:24 PM
LOL.... That post has been waiting for a while to get shared...... Just had to open it up and send a preview to a few folks...

Come On Toys.....

You KNOW you want to post a picture..... I/we lobbed you a nice slow easy to hit pitch! Originally Posted by Whispers
No and I'll admit Its pretty creative, by your low standards. I think its called "recreating history"...kind of like "heres how I wished it had happened-let me see how many I can convince".

But...even if it were true...what you are saying is you are sending lying PMs to people to collect information?

Yah, we've known that for years...
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 04:27 PM

Jr.high.
Immature.
Manipulator.
Silly game player.
Turncoat.
Petty. Originally Posted by Observing
  • Amateur
  • Obsessive
  • Reactionary
  • Spin Control
  • Childish
  • Predictable
  • Desperate
hmmmm...

I read that and "female" comes to mind..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ever watch the movie "Mean Girls"?
TL;DR
And did you BCC the PM you sent me about all the things you said about SL Marco to SL Marco? Hmmm, I would like his input on that. In fact, SL Marco, if you have that PM, please forward it to me. Thanks.
And did you BCC the PM you sent me about all the things you said about SL Marco to SL Marco? Hmmm, I would like his input on that. In fact, SL Marco, if you have that PM, please forward it to me. Thanks. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
You know Dante. I'm beginning to think you're polish and not Russian.

We can spell it out for you we still wouldn't be able to put a light bulb in
You know Dante. I'm beginning to think you're polish and not Russian.

We can spell it out for you we still wouldn't be able to put a light bulb
in Originally Posted by Whispers
Polish?
Russian?
Light bulb?

He asked you a straight the fuck up question,and you respond with dancin' drivel.
Man up and answer.
Here,I'll post it for ya again:
"And did you BCC the PM you sent me about all the things you said about SL Marco to SL Marco?"
We'll wait...
That's covered in the initial post Observing. Are you Polish as well?

or wait... Are you Date too?
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 06:04 PM
So lets review for those of you who had trouble reading OPs blathering drivel.

He is either...and its one of these two....make no mistake.

1). Lying about the content of his initial PMs (which he made public in this post, not me)
2). Admits to sending lying PMs in an effort to receive information regarding other members.

Neither sounds too good do they?

As has been proven over time, sometimes his ego confuses his thought process.