Question for you Barebackers...

Question for these Eccie New Era Open Barebackers...Why do you allow or have to nut in the pussy? Why can't you make him or why can't you pull out and nut on her stomach, face, titties, ass, back, etc..? Why does it have to be in the pussy?

Secondly, why do you have to increase the odds of putting the whole community at risk?
Heh... This for real man?

Answer to first question...because it's our preference.

Answer to second question...how are you at any greater risk if you use condoms?
Well, by taking a look at a number of ManSlut's reviews, he appears to enjoy daty and would just as soon not be sticking his tongue where a hundred dicks have emptied their loads.

At least, that would be my reasoning.
Well, by taking a look at a number of ManSlut's reviews, he appears to enjoy daty and would just as soon not be sticking his tongue where a hundred dicks have emptied their loads.

At least, that would be my reasoning. Originally Posted by TinMan

Now we all know many providers have an SO that empties their load into her bare kitty on a nightly basis, thus making this line of reasoning somewhat null :-)
It would seem that any uncovered activity would potentially put you at risk whether it be BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, CIP, DFK, etc... It is up to both the provider and the client to make sure that they are clean and disease free. CIP feels great. Ultimately you have the choice of who you want to see.
^^^Nailed it Tinny, but I'm also thinking about the married dudes, such as yourself, who prefer not to risk, anymore than they have to, taking something unwanted home to the Wifey.
  • Crock
  • 12-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Question for these Eccie New Era Open Barebackers...Why do you allow or have to nut in the pussy? Why can't you make him or why can't you pull out and nut on her stomach, face, titties, ass, back, etc..? Why does it have to be in the pussy?

Secondly, why do you have to increase the odds of putting the whole community at risk? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Well, I guess I'll preface this with the fact that I don't think I would ever bareback in the hobby world, but the first question seems a bit absurd to me. I don't think there's a better feeling in the world than thrusting and coming deep inside a tight pussy.

The second question isn't as absurd, but is easily dismissed. When YOU hobby, you can choose to take whatever precautions you decide you need to address the risks you perceive. There is no way for you to know what activities have taken place previously, or the risks of those activities due to the presence or lack of medical conditions. Protect yourself. Assume the worst.
And as its been said on every bare back thread, every provider is doing it bare with someone. Whether its clients, an SO, or her cousin for that matter. Just because she doesn't provide bare service here doesn't mean she ain't fuckin a bunch of others bare.
The only risk increase is to the one going bare.
Be safe, find a virgin to lick. Wait, some dude might have spewed his spunk all over the outside lips....
Even with a condom I like to pull out and CIM.

IJS.

Now we all know many providers have an SO that empties their load into her bare kitty on a nightly basis, thus making this line of reasoning somewhat null :-)
Originally Posted by milfy2002
I guess you failed to grasp the 100 dicks, that's 100 different dicks, part of TinMan's comment much less the logic behind his statement?

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Yeah, but I can live with the risk from the one easier than the risk from many.

Still, one can never know how many bare dicks have been inside a woman. That's why I don't even daty that much anymore.
Then it would seem the answer to OP's questions are the same as if someone asked him why he does what he does. What's the difference between 100 mouths full of slobber and 100 dicks full of cum? Why not put the mouth on their tits, face, ass, etc.

Edit: like saying how many mouths have had bare cock and cum in them, then bitch about kissing and whatever than can transfer. Can't have it both ways. OP better not have a review with kissing a provider that has been reviewed for bbbj and/or CIM.
... And he does. Welp, there ya go!
I guess you failed to grasp the 100 dicks, that's 100 different dicks, part of TinMan's comment much less the logic behind his statement? Originally Posted by ManSlut

I've got no problem grasping 100 dicks, pun intended.

So when you dfk you don't care about the five hundred dicks she's sucked this year?

The only failure to grasp going on here is the single mindedness going around...
Well fuck me. She tasted like asparagus but said she hated it.

Does it really matter. If it is in the open, fine. You either strap up or you don't. Nutting in a hot pussy feels good, pretty simple answer. The rest is risk level.