Providers that Love DATY

Who are the ladies out there that truly love DATY during a session?
Two reasons they love DATY:

1. Less time for them to have to deal with some fucktard's decrepit dick

2. The fucktard really chews on the kitty.
Raises hand!
I crave that warm soft tongue all the time!!
I love it! I love to give & receive. I am a Squirter, so be warned! Im goung to get mine, so You know you are hoing to get yours!
Raises hand, ASSumes position. FDAU
Notice - flagrant ass kiss. Kendall could put hers on a desert cart, FYI.
Raises hand! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Raises hand, ASSumes position. FDAU Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Now ladies, would that mean you enjoy a thorough chewing or enjoy it because it means less pecker time?
Am I the only one that knew Jules was going to be the first one to say something!?!

Not that that's bad or anything. She was just the first one I figured would...say...something.
Now ladies, would that mean you enjoy a thorough chewing or enjoy it because it means less pecker time? Originally Posted by pyramider
Why would anyone want less pecker time?? No chewing though...it's not beef jerky
Aye!
<<<< Right here
DATY is a must on the menu for me. No DATY then the session is a fail for me. I love spending time down there and especially when the girl responds well with body convulsions (squirting is always a bonus). Total turn on for me.

Give me a girl that can handle the DATY and sign me up. I'm really looking forward to seeing the responses here. I need to continue to test my skills here and I know they won't be disappointed 😉
I can attest that Bliss LOVES daty. Just sayin'.
What girl doesn't love attention to her lady parts??? Of course ALL the ladies LOVE it.

These type of posts just crack me up. js