How do married hobbyists discretely pay providers?

I have a wife that is starting to watch large ATM withdrawals.

Therefore, I'm sitting here, horny as hell and enough money to pay to some wonderful time with a Dallas Gal, but hard to get cash out.

How have other hobbyists and/or providers stayed under the radar in transferring funds? Any creative solution. I have a big time need for some oral Delite sooner than later.
You can always get cash back from places like Walmart. They offer up to a 100 back.
Yes, thanks! Although I think that has to be on a debit/atm card so still a bit visible. I like providers that are visa pre paid card friendly, I can buy those anywhere and in some places with credit card, so UTR at my favorite shops.
So if by chance you can't buy them with a credit card how are you getting the cash to obtain a gift card? And your wife looks at the bank account statements, but not the credit card statements?
Oh, at this point I am still mostly cash, (with only occasional gift cards purchased with credit card for a few willing providers at places I spend money already at anyway). The problem is that each time I get out cash wife asks for details. am looking for any alternatives .
Where there is a will, there is a way.
How dare you! What an unscrupulous individual! You don't deserve to hobby you......WHORE!!!

I am so appalled, I will not suggest that you could always establish a seperate bank account to get a portion of your pay (if you're w2 based) sent directly there. I won't instruct you to set up an account for her to send her some spending cash too and you probably won't have any issues. I won't tell you that, for an explanation of the lower pay you can always go to the tried and true benefits increase and/or paycut. Well, there you have it you filthy adulterer, I will not tell you such things to facilitate your iniquitous behavior. Shame on you! SHAME!
Take up a fake hobby. Like golf.

I read in another city forum about collecting sports memorabilia. Idk if it would work but I LMAO. Buy a football from academy, sign a guys name to it. Put it in a glass case. Tell the wife it cost you $300 but wort at least $500. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Pray to God you never have to actually sell any of it.

Darkey that's awesome advice.
Darkey that's an awesome scathing rebuke! Originally Posted by THN
Fify
That's awesome THN! I wonder if I can pull that off.

I actually already do something like that... When she asks I say I bought a technical book b/c those are expensive. It's just that almost 5-8 years of that explanation I need something fresh! She may be catching on!
That is good advice Darkey... I'll see if I can pull it off. We are buying a house and a car soon so have to wait until all the credit and bank account reports are finished pulling.

For a few years I had a conference reimbursement that paid by separate check. That was awesome, $2500 checks I cashed and used. Paid for the conference with my own cash and used reimbursement to pay the girls.
Different account works great
Make more money than she can keep up with.
Handle all the financial business in the family, if possible.
Have a job where you use cash in large amounts.
Have a hobby where you use cash in large amounts. Poker and horse racing are both good.
Don't give her shit about how she spends money.
Make sure you're saving plenty so she doesn't worry.
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 07:53 PM
I have a wife that is starting to watch large ATM withdrawals.

Therefore, I'm sitting here, horny as hell and enough money to pay to some wonderful time with a Dallas Gal, but hard to get cash out.

How have other hobbyists and/or providers stayed under the radar in transferring funds? Any creative solution. I have a big time need for some oral Delite sooner than later. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
Wait a second, your wives pay attention to the money in the house. That must suck!!!

If you own your own business, there is almost no way for the wife to keep up with shit. For instance, pay for stuff on the credit card from home, but turn the receipt in for reimbursement. Cash the reimbursement.
Always get cash back when you go to the grocery store and throw away receipts.
Always pay for meals and things in cash when she is around, then withdraw something from the bank matching it. (credit card when she isn't around)
Give money to relatives for gifts, then withdraw that much and extra.

Stash small amounts of cash everywhere and tell her about some of them. Tell her you have bought some gold with cash, and pick a date on the calendar when it was higher.

Pick and remember a date when a stock you own was higher than it is now, and tell her you sold for a loss. Then, close that account, tear up the statements, and bitch about the outrageous fees they charged you.

Buy something from a store, return it for store credit, then make out a check for cash matching that amount.

Mind you, this shit will never withstand a smart auditor or divorce lawyer, but throw out receipts, bank statements, brokerage statements, credit card statements, and confuse that shit as much as possible.

Plus, it helps to hide assets in case of a divorce.

Or, you could be like me, and make enough money, and give her enough money, that she doesn't even bother about it, and you could afford to lose it, anyway.
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Make more money than she can keep up with.
Handle all the financial business in the family, if possible.
Have a job where you use cash in large amounts.
Have a hobby where you use cash in large amounts. Poker and horse racing are both good.
Don't give her shit about how she spends money.
Make sure you're saving plenty so she doesn't worry. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Excellent advice. I don't even ask my wife how much she spends, although I know it to the nearest hundred bucks. Ironically, it is about how much I spend on hookers - go figure.. She never asks me about the finances at all, though I continually offer to splain it to her. It bores the shit out of her, and I get as technical and detailed as possible.

She is really a great wife - I love her and would only fuck her if she would just stay 18 years old and keep her weight down to 95 pounds or less. OK, I admit, I'd fuck around anyway.....