You know it's going to be a bad session when?

I thought this would be a fun thread as I had a less than stellar session earlier today. What is your answer?

You know it's going to be a bad session when?
My quick answer is:

"When she puts a condom on your half limp dick" LOL.
Oh my
Where shall I start
I'll be back with my Rated PG version
when she doesn't hug or kiss you when you enter the room.
when she tells you she's on eccie
when she keeps wiping the precum off the tip of your dick with her fingers in the middle of a blow job.
when she tells you she cant do that position because she was shot by a BSC stalker whore
When she tells you that you are 2 minutes late and it won't be a full hour session. And it's because SHE had to run a errand.
When the in call has the unmistakable smell of used condoms and the eccie reviews that claim non-smoker are bullshit.
Quick answer: When you hear another dude's voice in the apt. right after you knock.

Read review
No eye contact when you first meet.
When you have to take HER by the hand and tell HER what to do NEXT.
When he forgets his wallet. (Bye, bye.)

When he's skipped bathing or doesn't think it necessary even though he's been out and about all day. (Hands him soap and a washcloth and points to the shower, and often joins him to scrub his duckie!)

When he calls me "Frankie" or ""Francine" instead of Fancy. (An indication he may have hit the Jameson hard before I even offered him a glass.)

When he asks me if I'm a basketball fan because I'm Celtic. (I did play basketball briefly in college, but decided that bedroom sports were more my spare-time thing. )
C'Mon Italia, bring it. Lol.
When her showcase says 135lbs and you walk in to a 180lb chic
this is actually pretty useful, since I haven't tried grabbing an appointment with a provider yet but still looking for a good newbie friendly one. Does AMP tips count? when after the massage and she jack hammer your D while her knuckles hit your balls