Just an FYI I guess

So I scheduled with someone today and as it turns out the girl that opened the door was a provider that burned me for some cash once before. I immediately left and just shook my head. And text to show that the appointment didn’t take place. Honestly i have no hard feelings on this or toward the provider but as the old saying goes fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you. Money saved.
1-I’m not sure what I can or cannot say as far as the former providers name or whatever info someone else here would wanna know.
2-I’ve kept the convo via text.
3- what are y’all thoughts on it and what would you have done?
I am with you on that just had some bs pulled on me by a couple of providers in the last couple of weeks
Yea rocket it’s a shame cuz I had great visits with her before she burned me... when are the gonna learn it’s a livelihood that needs to be taken care of instead of just burning bridges?
azn, sorry that happened and you didnt get some new delites.

if that happened to me, i’d share it w/ the guys over in the lounge. you wouldnt necessarily share her prior name, but at least guys might become aware that she’s back.

Dallasazn71 - you did the right thing !! Good..
So I scheduled with someone today and as it turns out the girl that opened the door was a provider that burned me for some cash once before. I immediately left and just shook my head. And text to show that the appointment didn’t take place. Honestly i have no hard feelings on this or toward the provider but as the old saying goes fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you. Money saved.
1-I’m not sure what I can or cannot say as far as the former providers name or whatever info someone else here would wanna know.
2-I’ve kept the convo via text.
3- what are y’all thoughts on it and what would you have done? Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
Not looking to share names. It’s on me for being dumb to be honest. So I’m leaving it alone in a way.
Dallasazn71 - you did the right thing !! Good.. Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Thanks sir!
  • grean
  • 10-25-2018, 01:43 PM
How exactly did she burn you for money? Paid for an hour but she bolted after 20 minutes or something?
How exactly did she burn you for money? Paid for an hour but she bolted after 20 minutes or something? Originally Posted by grean
Simply fronted her some cash for future appts that she agreed to and didn’t fulfill. AGAIN DUMB OF ME AND LESSON LEARNED.
  • grean
  • 10-25-2018, 02:25 PM
Simply fronted her some cash for future appts that she agreed to and didn’t fulfill. AGAIN DUMB OF ME AND LESSON LEARNED. Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
Not the first. Definitely won't be the last, bro.

Everyone here has been conned one way or the other at some point.

That's just one is one of the more blatant ways.

What goes around comes around though.
Same here and had seen her several times before they will learn when guys start doing there research on these girls and steering clear of the ones not on the up and up
For example if I posted in here with her handle I don’t think it would affect her tragic flo in the slightest
Sorry to hear that you got burned, but at least you learned from the experience. And as others have said, you did the right thing by walking away. I don't think you can link her previous life to her current one; however, you can post her current name to give a heads up to others who my find themselves in the same position. Not sure if you want that kind of drama though.
Simply fronted her some cash for future appts that she agreed to and didn’t fulfill. AGAIN DUMB OF ME AND LESSON LEARNED. Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
You should have reminded her of the cash you fronted her and gave her opportunity to fulfill.
She would have said get lost or if she remembered gave you one of the sessions previously promised.
You should have reminded her of the cash you fronted her and gave her opportunity to fulfill.
She would have said get lost or if she remembered gave you one of the sessions previously promised. Originally Posted by ValenTX
She remembered trust me. Still not gonna put myself in a bad hesaid/she said situation at that point better to walk away.
Sorry to hear that you got burned, but at least you learned from the experience. And as others have said, you did the right thing by walking away. I don't think you can link her previous life to her current one; however, you can post her current name to give a heads up to others who my find themselves in the same position. Not sure if you want that kind of drama though. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Nope don’t want that drama at all.