CL ads

Are the gals on Craigslist who advertise under Therapeutic providers in a sense?

Or are they just providing a service with a HJ and some touching?

Just find it curious because they are in some skimpy outfits in their pics, their ad doesnt say much.
As always, buyer beware.

Some that advertise in the CL "Therapeutic" do so because CL removed the entire Adult section.

Some legit licensed therapists post photos to get you in the door in hopes their massage skills may turn you into a regular without them ever having to do more than a legit massage.

There are also plenty who post ads in that section that use skimpy photos as the bait hoping to at least get you to call so they can do nothing more than smear some lotion or oil around half assed them have you flip for the handjob and have you out the door as fast as possible.

It is very tough to tell but by asking in the Request and ISO forum if you have a specific one in mind AFTER doing your own research here, others who may have checked her out can let you know.

Couple points about posting an ISO there.

Include the name she is using and the number and also copy the ad text.

All that will help down the road.

The title of the thread SHOULD be meaningful such as:

ISO CL Therapeutic Suzy-slippery hands 214-555-1212 info?
Damn, Lazurus. I called that number and someone wanted to know what number I wanted. I didn't know whether to ask for L2 or L3.

To the OP: CL seems to have a few hidden gems but it sure has a lot of male "therapists" with suggestive ads. If you want to explore the underworld, I suspect BP will be more productive.