Encounter: Encounter: SexyGabrielleNY

They played VERY nicely together. I figure it was either my irresistible charm, huge schlong, or the big stack of dead presidents I had for them. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Lol
Nikki seems ta love Mr Dingleberry

bet Gabby would not like him at all I bet Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lol
I seen her a few months back, did seem like she was doing too well.
I seen her a few months back, did seem like she was doing too well. Originally Posted by EmmanuelRogue

Thanks for the report, or lack there of. The community appreciates it.
Incorrect

Correct. I think her and Sausagepants were quite tight.... as well as many others....

fuckin Nikki..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama

Nikki for President……

elg…….
This feels like a fake review from gabs herself
I can see why you would think that based on my low post count. But I suppose you'd just have to take my word of assurance that I'm not Gabrielle.
Snowbird for President!!
I can see why you would think that based on my low post count. But I suppose you'd just have to take my word of assurance that I'm not Gabrielle. Originally Posted by snowbird997
You've been here a whole month, why wouldn't we believe you?
Gabby can increase her cust count simply by better tcb no need to make a fake account and post a fake review
mmmm be this a snowbird home, early so a real handle
or a mandle

All posts in this report, so I'm thinking ether way your trying to hard
Fair enough. I understand where these doubts are coming from. Either way, I wanted to contribute to this community with a quality review. Hopefully people can look past this when I submit more reviews in the future.
Fair enough. I understand where these doubts are coming from. Either way, I wanted to contribute to this community with a quality review. Hopefully people can look past this when I submit more reviews in the future. Originally Posted by snowbird997
looking forward to next hook

shhhh would be funny as hell if Nikkei shhhhh
You've been here a whole month, why wouldn't we believe you? Originally Posted by ben dover
I have no idea if this review is real or fake. Could care less. What in his review leads you to believe it is fake? Or is it just the fact that he just joined and therefore all new reviews are fake?

But the so called veterans in here crack me up. Great way to welcome new blood! Just another fine example of why this place is the same old recycled piles of shit!
He did good.
He got people thinking about Gabby again
She should get some calls from this : )