this is to the gents who are waiting to see me .

im sorry.....and I have been replying as fast as i get pm's back to you guys!....so as of today my inbox is clear ...you guys can pm me again now ...short notice of an hour is appreciated .thank you gentlemen....and if you were waiting on me again I apologize
If you were truly sorry, you would post taint for 3sides
im sorry.....and I have been replying as fast as i get pm's back to you guys!....so as of today my inbox is clear ...you guys can pm me again now ...short notice of an hour is appreciated .thank you gentlemen....and if you were waiting on me again I apologize Originally Posted by vickyflakita
In regard to your showcase, IOP isn't a service choice. Regardless of whether the guy is wanting GFE/PSE, you should always be doing your best to fool him into thinking you are really turned on and want to be there having sex with him (no matter how old fat and ugly he is).
  • cr76
  • 10-07-2015, 11:12 AM
In regard to your showcase, IOP isn't a service choice. Regardless of whether the guy is wanting GFE/PSE, you should always be doing your best to fool him into thinking you are really turned on and want to be there having sex with him (no matter how old fat and ugly he is). Originally Posted by citizen44
I would have though IOP was part of a GFE??

I mean i wouldn't want it but im sure there is a guy who wants GFE where the girl complains and degrades him.

You don't make enough money!!!
i don't like your friends!!!
we are going to my mothers on saturday, i Don't care if your fantasy football draft is at noon!!!!

Some people would call that the real world GFE
LMAO...true
I would have though IOP was part of a GFE??

I mean i wouldn't want it but im sure there is a guy who wants GFE where the girl complains and degrades him.

You don't make enough money!!!
i don't like your friends!!!
we are going to my mothers on saturday, i Don't care if your fantasy football draft is at noon!!!!

Some people would call that the real world GFE Originally Posted by cr76
Thats BWE. Bitchy Wife Experience
Some people would call that the real world GFE Originally Posted by cr76
Sounds more like the exwife experience, but whatever.
Tomāto/Tomäto.
Both kinda suck.
LMAO!
  • cr76
  • 10-08-2015, 02:12 PM
Some guys are looking for that: TE BWE OR EX WIFE
Sounds more like the exwife experience, but whatever.
Tomāto/Tomäto.
Both kinda suck.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
If they totally sucked instead of kinda sucking, they probably wouldn't be ex-wives, neh?
Ajajajajaja...lmao
There is a line formed?
you should always be doing your best to fool him into thinking you are really turned on and want to be there having sex with him (no matter how old fat and ugly he is). Originally Posted by citizen44
Is this an autobiography? A fool and his money will soon part.

There is a line formed? Originally Posted by gtoman

Because you're mine,
I walk the line

Lost all contacts please remind me of who you are when contactong me pleaase and thank YOU