Opinions on Houston’s finest

I’ll be in town next month for a few weeks, and am wondering who the best is at a few things...

Who loves to cock worship? Like genuinely loves it and it shows. Looks don’t matter, just want the best!

Also, for a separate encounter, who has the sexiest curvy body with plump natural tits?

Really trying to plan this out to make the best of my time! Thanks!
A lot of what you ask is pretty much up to the beholder. Prepare for a lot of suggestions
Looking forward to it. I’ve browsed a lot. Want to see if there is anything that I’m missing.
Do you research. Dont just pick a girl because of the pictures. A lot of these girls pics are years old
Do you research. Dont just pick a girl because of the pictures. A lot of these girls pics are years old Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Thats why Im asking for advice. Its easy to get a guy in the door with old or filtered pics, then under-deliver.
GGT
Ggt?
I would stay away from the ISO. In theory it should be a good place to find what u want but in reality,.........just don't. Lol. Also asking in the meds room might be best. I'm pretty sure that is where they get all the juicy gossip on ! Lol
You need to travel to Dallas! Don't even bother playing in Houston.
Well I have the curves and several reviews mentioning how amazing my head & CW are.
I would never take anybody's advice saying you need to travel to Dallas
You need to travel to Dallas! Don't even bother playing in Houston. Originally Posted by thimbleguy