Encounter: Bb@Luxury

Date: 1/2
Name: Luxury
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 2143995846
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
Activities: Ts, nuru, bbbj, 69, tuma
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, long black hair, huge MM boobs, 30’s ? Not good with age
Recommendation: Yes
BB =DD. I stole that from a previous post
BB =DD. I stole that from a previous post Originally Posted by Brad.Wilson
Put $220 on your CC, for an hour with BB's DD's. She will do wonders with your PP
She can cure ED with some BB BJ. Not as good as you Chung.
She can cure ED with some BB BJ. Not as good as you Chung. Originally Posted by Brad.Wilson
I gave her another shot!
Originally Posted by John Dutton
Nice. Good info
  • vadc
  • 01-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Real original BB, original Jessica of Lux prefer protection (rightfully). This BB is just ride on real BB’s popularity because real BB would never ask promoters to promote her and of course she wouldn’t need it.
Real original BB, original Jessica of Lux prefer protection (rightfully). This BB is just ride on real BB’s popularity because real BB would never ask promoters to promote her and of course she wouldn’t need it. Originally Posted by vadc
Stop whining, Son. You look worse by the hour.
What planet is that dude from? This isn't KFC where you order original, mild or spicy. You get what you come for. BB.
Real original BB, original Jessica of Lux prefer protection (rightfully). This BB is just ride on real BB’s popularity because real BB would never ask promoters to promote her and of course she wouldn’t need it. Originally Posted by vadc
Spaspaaaaspaaa....spit it out junior. WTH are you trying to say?