Cuddle Sites

Hi there,

Long time lurker, and have been having a hard time pulling the trigger and going for it. I recently discovered Cuddle Sites, like cuddlecomfort, cuddlecompanions, and cuddleup. I thought this might a be a great way to ease myself into it. Has anyone had any luck with these sorts of sites in the Houston area? I would like to try it out, but I also don't want to waste money if there isn't anything on the table.

They are heavily monitored for non-platonic activity and chat, and they also heavily monitor these types of forums. I would be happy to chat in DM though to keep any of the ladies from getting banned from public-facing conversation.
I’d cuddle with you as long as you want as long as I get my donation for time spent cuddling
I had a very reasonably priced cuddle buddy/back scratcher but her rw boyfriend was very jealous so she stopped providing. Let me know if you find someone.
Op, so you think that cuddle sites are covert hobby sites? That's an interesting theory. Tbh, I thought the same thing about my urologist, boy was I wrong... Keep us posted, this is an interesting approach.
I love to cuddle. Scheduled a session via cuddlecomfort. I lasted about 20 minutes. She, pretty Caucasian lady noticed my intense erection. She asks me an I okay I said I'm not, my little buddy down there would like to be cuddled. I slid her a tip and she cuddled my little buddy with her mouth then I guess as a bonus hopped right on little buddy, no condom in sight or in the building. Cleaned me up and cleaned her vagina and we actually went back to cuddling. Well I took a 15 minute power nap. Went about my way a very happy cuddler.
I'm sure there are some on those sites offering extra services but I never got any extras with mine. Met with her regularly for over 2 years, we both stayed fully clothed the entire time.
I have done cuddling, with and without clothing. It is definitely a different experience. I quite enjoyed it. I had a friend I saw about 3 years straight. I hated it when he moved away during covid. Cuddling is something I enjoy.
Ladies,
Not an ad thread.
Closing