This why we screen the way we do…

He killed 4 sex workers there’s more they say

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...fici-rcna94228
He still wouldve passed screening
  • pxmcc
  • 07-15-2023, 11:49 AM
for sure Cendell.

we all have some primal instincts that have been developed in the course of evolution to keep us alive. i wonder if this guy would make your hair stand up on the back of your neck if you were with him alone in an elevator. i wonder if any gals have ever had a client who set off alarm bells even if he was a professional like this guy is, and were like, umm here's your donation back, uhh i gotta go. family emergency u know..

guys have that instinct too but i think because of testosterone it makes them prepare to throw down rather than run. i had a session where nothing seemed right from the get-go but i still proceeded. sure enough, my instincts were on point..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2769735

it takes quite a bit to raise my pulse-i accustom myself to danger as a personality quirk-but i had a client who was a starting linebacker at UH, and i definitely caught the vibe of not being overly excited to meet this dude in a back alley without any weapons on me..
He still wouldve passed screening Originally Posted by FatCity
Not with a burner phone I never accept burner phones
for sure Cendell.

we all have some primal instincts that have been developed in the course of evolution to keep us alive. i wonder if this guy would make your hair stand up on the back of your neck if you were with him alone in an elevator. i wonder if any gals have ever had a client who set off alarm bells even if he was a professional like this guy is, and were like, umm here's your donation back, uhh i gotta go. family emergency u know..

guys have it too but i think because of testosterone it makes them prepare to throw down rather than run. i had a session where nothing seemed right from the get-go but i still proceeded. sure enough, my instincts were on point..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2769735 Originally Posted by pxmcc
I’ve never had that feeling, thank God for that but you just never know that’s why screening It’s so imperative in this business.
He was a Caucasian male. So I guess women should start running ads saying no yt boys. This shit is dangerous. Either shit or get off the pot. Your screening will never keep you safe because you don't know when a perfectly alright person will go left. Plus bringing anyone into your personal home as a provider has got to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. Pay Mona Lisa some money and have her teach you how to really do this. You want to be safe. Never walk outside your house. Stop watching the Sunset. Nothing is safe. We out here taking chances. God I miss having a wife. The only safe thing I know is diving to 14000 feet in a submersible made of carbon fiber controlled by a joystick to view a place where people drowned to death.
  • BLM69
  • 07-15-2023, 02:44 PM
And just because a guy was great the last visit, doesn't mean he's not crazy the next meeting, people change or could be going through something.

The older hookers were safe, he only tricked with 20 somethings
He was a Caucasian male. So I guess women should start running ads saying no yt boys. This shit is dangerous. Either shit or get off the pot. Your screening will never keep you safe because you don't know when a perfectly alright person will go left. Plus bringing anyone into your personal home as a provider has got to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. Pay Mona Lisa some money and have her teach you how to really do this. You want to be safe. Never walk outside your house. Stop watching the Sunset. Nothing is safe. We out here taking chances. God I miss having a wife. The only safe thing I know is diving to 14000 feet in a submersible made of carbon fiber controlled by a joystick to view a place where people drowned to death. Originally Posted by Pitroom
I don’t need to pay a damn person shit, no screening is not fool proof but it fucking helps respect that, you no good for nothing jerk off.

This job is very dangerous but we got ppl like you making stupid remarks. Those girls were us, I take my screening very seriously, and another thing I’ve hosted in my private in call for years never had a problem one. ewww you get on my nerves
And just because a guy was great the last visit, doesn't mean he's not crazy the next meeting, people change or could be going through something.

True

The older hookers were safe, he only tricked with 20 somethings Originally Posted by BLM69
Doesn’t mean older hookers won’t succumb to the same things It’s a dangerous world. It’s a dangerous business if I can lower the risk anyway, I will.
Kara has an excellent reminder thread going here about screening.

I will spare you all fail stories from both sides of this (over a few dozen). Of which, some are fails that hotel staff end up dealing with.

So, guys, yes expect full screening, and get used to it.
Yes, burner phones are no longer accepted by most providers.
And last, there are tele subscription services that will RW ID any number, or list it as burner, spam, etc. Even the skip tracer at the bail bond outfit has a couple of those subscriptions.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-15-2023, 03:15 PM
He was a Caucasian male. So I guess women should start running ads saying no yt boys. This shit is dangerous. Either shit or get off the pot. Your screening will never keep you safe because you don't know when a perfectly alright person will go left. Plus bringing anyone into your personal home as a provider has got to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. Pay Mona Lisa some money and have her teach you how to really do this. You want to be safe. Never walk outside your house. Stop watching the Sunset. Nothing is safe. We out here taking chances. God I miss having a wife. The only safe thing I know is diving to 14000 feet in a submersible made of carbon fiber controlled by a joystick to view a place where people drowned to death. Originally Posted by Pitroom
pitt did u know you have a better chance of dying driving to the beach than dying from a shark bite at the beach? stop freaking these gals out.

there was a gal on bissy who shot a dude twice with a 40 cal. must've been a really bad session..

btw, i dont wanna know her backstory-the hobby can be a small world-but that's one reason guns have no place in this business. bear spray-as a last resort-is way less paperwork..

there is no such thing as zero risk in this world. there are guys riding hawgs covered head to toe in thick leather, and other guys riding crotch rockets with nothing more than bball shorts; other guys wouldn't touch a donorcycle with a 10 foot pole. the key is to know your risk tolerance and act accordingly.

if something feels off, trust your instincts and get outta dodge. end of story.
pitt did u know you have a better chance of dying driving to the beach than dying from a shark bite at the beach? stop freaking these gals out.

there was a gal on bissy who shot a dude twice with a 40 cal. must've been a really bad session..

btw, i dont wanna know her backstory-the hobby can be a small world-but that's one reason guns have no place in this business. bear spray-as a last resort-is way less paperwork..

there is no such thing as zero risk in this world. there are guys riding hawgs covered head to toe in thick leather, and other guys riding crotch rockets with nothing more than bball shorts; other guys wouldn't touch a donorcycle with a 10 foot pole. the key is to know your risk tolerance and act accordingly.

if something feels off, trust your instincts and get outta dodge. end of story. Originally Posted by pxmcc
This also, always go with your gut ladies!

You need to go back to viewing and jacking off to '2 girls and 1 cup' and leave these ladies alone.
I screened a fucking bitch, all I want is pussy, all the reviews stated absolutely nothing about her bullshit. She went in my bathroom for 40 minutes. You'll know what she did in there. Came out toes twitching. All you guys had never mentioned this.

Bitch took her gun, she always carried it, then carried it into the bedroom and placed it under the pillow. I've already paid the broad so I'm trying to get something for my money. Goes in the restroom for another 30 minutes. Who knows what's sh is doing. Comes out and playfully in her words points the laser at me. I had scheduled an overnight. I said bitch you got to go. Your favorite client won numerous raffles so obviously he was gambling the same way I was

I dodged a literal bullet. Both boards protect you'll to the detriment of us. I don't give a fuck. My phone is my new website. I just fucked two ladies today. About to do one more. I warned the whole board about her. Others because scared or whatever sipped on their baby milk and said nothing

Months later her erratic, bathroom ass shot someone, and she ain't the only one. Alot of providers literally love the bathrooms but of course us guys can't ever talk about you'll bathroom behavior. It's okay. My nuts were bolted good on birth. Fuck with me(I'm the nicest guy) and you got some major problems . The bitch was dangerous. I dodged a bullet. We all dodged a bullet. You op provide in your apartment that you lay in. I find that either dumb or broke. Either you are not as smart as well ......or you do not have the money to separate the two. None of us are safe. You ain't safe sleeping next to a dude you've known for 20 years and you are married. There should be no points here UC but by God you are going to find some infraction to stifle truth.
I screened a fucking bitch, all I want is pussy, all the reviews stated absolutely nothing about her bullshit. All you guys had never mentioned this. Originally Posted by Pitroom
You had already seen her multiple times so all that should have been nothing new.

As for screening each lady does it differently & for different reasons.
Who knows how the ladies in this case screened if at all but I doubt it would have affected the outcome.