Is the mere mention of her name taboo?

OK guys, I had more fun on here yesterday than I have in weeks because someone from the coin-op showed up.

Now, I understand if they have violated rules and gotten themselves banned and you kick them off after sneaking in but I started a thread entitled "for you DH" that was a response to "where's my sweetness" from a thread that the banned "persona" started and subsequently was closed.

Now that thread has been deleted. Is the mere mention of the coin op now prohibited? If it is, so be it. I'll find another hooktard to fuck with. Just let me know. I'll start trolling.

Hopefully, I've made enough posts for y'all to know that I take this shit about as seriously as Carkido having a hangnail, but Come On.

Now where is that "Report The Mod, cuz they hurt my feelings" button?
Now where is that "Report The Mod, cuz they hurt my feelings" button? Originally Posted by boardman
Check with Horsefly.
Does that mean "blue water" is out, too?
Does that mean "blue water" is out, too? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Can't be.....Blue Water is the only known remedy for GSO3 overdose. Well that and chihuahuas
I thought the same thing. That person I'll call polly, sure brought entertainment to this board. I know we all have to obey the rules but maybe we could let "polly" in once a month for the good of the board members.

I knew she missed me.
I don't really know what happened but this seems kinda silly. Even if Sofia had multiple handles, she had already been banned. Now I am under the impression that her ban was recently over or changed to time served. So when she came back, the staff should either had disabled the other handles or allow her SofiaofHouston handle and an agency handle.

And not to mention that the bluewater queen would have eventually given you a good reason to ban her anyway.
Can't be.....Blue Water is the only known remedy for GSO3 overdose. Well that and chihuahuas Originally Posted by boardman
Leave my chihuahuas out of it. Unless you plan to hug them and kiss them and make them your friends, but I don't think that's your drift, here.
Leave my chihuahuas out of it. Unless you plan to hug them and kiss them and make them your friends, but I don't think that's your drift, here. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy,
I really should make a point of hugging and kissing your puppies!

Your Chihuahuas are another story.
The queens are missing the point. My thread got deleted. I feel so unappreciated.............
The queens are missing the point. My thread got deleted. I feel so unappreciated............. Originally Posted by boardman
The P thread gnome strikes again...........I've seen him around lately.
It's back, You guys rock. You can close this thread now.