response to my review

since I can't respond on the other thread but I feel the need to clear this up.

Superman, I dont know who you're referring to but my name is Barbie, has always been Barbie and I have always had this 708 number. I am not from Houston, so how would I have a houston number?

Also, It is clear that it wasn't me because you said he got a 15 minute session? I don't do 15 minute sessions as I feel it is not enough time to get to know each other in that short amount of time. The shortest thing I have available is a half hour which even still, isn't enough time to really get to know each other.

Please, don't spread nasty things about me that are untrue, I am sorry your friend had this bad experience, but if he were with ME, he would have had a good one, I always bend over backwards to make sure my boys are satisfied... MORE than satisfied. I put a lot of effort into keeping a good name and a lot of effort into making your experience with me not only enjoyable, but memorable and fun, I want you all to come back and it shows in my actions.

Thanks for listening, I just wanted to say my piece because I would hate for someone else to read that wrong and not come have a good time based on false information.
  • Trey
  • 05-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I was looking at that as well the other girl is cheaper and does not show face so don't know I dont know if he is right either we will have to research that one more also has none of pics you use you normaly would find them at least one she uses same four pics in post that I have found
Chinese provoerb say "Time erases all error and polishes the TRUTH.
Barbie

Since you bring it up...................do you know a chick named (name edit by staff) ...............staying at a 290 notel?

Be honest..........the truth will set you free.

And for the record...............CBJ is NOT bending over backwards to make sure your boys are satisfied............I'm just saying.
And for the record...............CBJ is NOT bending over backwards to make sure your boys are satisfied............I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm not disagreeing with ya, DH, but... Ouch.
I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world
Per policy on disputed reviews we close both review and rebuttal. Both parties have their say and everyone else is merely speculating as to what took place.