Looking to update your photos

Local Houston Photographer with an introductory deal. I specialize in accentuating your assets and minimizing problem areas. Have a look at my portfolio and let me know what you think http://www.modelmayhem.com/messakstudios. Only $125 for a two-hour photo shoot, with unlimited outfit changes, 20 edited shots, and a thumb drive when we are done of ALL photos (approx. 150-200). My studio is located off of 290 & 610 or I can come to you. Feel free to contact

me here or by phone with any questions.
"...and minimizing problem areas" = "photoshopping out problem areas"

Great...JUST what we need here...
I & many others were probably completely content to not reply & let it fall off the 1st page. Do you really need to point out & dissect the content the UP wrote. We know what they meant without you pointing out the obvious just so you can put your bitter spin to it
I'm sure he'll offer his "services" in exchange for poon.

I know a tranny loving dude on here that tries that shit. If you're going to do this, I hope your work if better than his (streetwalkers on a corporate lawn)
Best advice I can give is go to business services and read the sticky on showcase photography. Look at the professionals offering showcase shoots and advertise accordingly. It does nor matter how cheap your work is...it is about how marketable your work is. You can give a million pics away but if none are marketable images then whats the point. There are real photographers on here and there are pussy hunters with a camera. ..it's up to you to show which you are...and trust me the women can spot a pussy hunter a mile away.
I & many others were probably completely content to not reply & let it fall off the 1st page. Do you really need to point out & dissect the content the UP wrote. We know what they meant without you pointing out the obvious just so you can put your bitter spin to it Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yes...
Even the finest women have problem areas and it is not about photoshop, I am sure that if I shot your tiny penis from the right angle it would make it look way more impressive.
My fisheye lens makes pyramider look like Danny D.
hehe

Even the finest women have problem areas and it is not about photoshop, I am sure that if I shot your tiny penis from the right angle it would make it look way more impressive. Originally Posted by asscamp
Poor Kammy...
Moved here.....to business services for providers section.

Best advice I can give is go to business services and read the sticky on showcase photography. Look at the professionals offering showcase shoots and advertise accordingly. It does nor matter how cheap your work is...it is about how marketable your work is. You can give a million pics away but if none are marketable images then whats the point. There are real photographers on here and there are pussy hunters with a camera. ..it's up to you to show which you are...and trust me the women can spot a pussy hunter a mile away. Originally Posted by poppy71
Sage advice! He's spot on!