Medical services?

Are there any hobbyists and/or providers who know if there's anyone out there who would/could trade for medical services? I am also in the medical field and discretion is of course of the utmost appointment. I just lost my benefits at current job and find $490/mo COBRA to be ridiculous!

Am looking for mostly a Primary Care Dr who can do my testing on regular basis in addition to being able to write scripts for non narcotics such as thyroid & Asthma meds.

Please PM me if you know of anyone or know someone who does!!!

xoxox

~Ariel
Obamacare...I just got full overage Cigna $0 deductible $30 office $4 prescriptions $145/month
Obamacare...I just got full overage Cigna $0 deductible $30 office $4 prescriptions $145/month Originally Posted by alaine
+1 you should really look into it.
Although the March 31 deadline has past, you could still apply for Obamacare because of a hardship condition. You recently lost your health insurance at work. Go to the www.HealthInsurance.Gov website.
Apply asap. There was a grace period for anyone who had trouble with website. Be sure to tell them you had trouble with the site. :-)