looking for a good photographer in the dfw area

hey i am trying to find a good photographer in the dfw area that can do a photo shoot for me and my room mate any info will help thanks
I have done quite a few shots for some providers. My rates are reasonable and I have a studio near downtown Dallas. My website is http://www.infernophoto.com.
I will second Brimstone. Responsible, does a great job and doesn't mix business with silly hanky panky, if you know what I mean.

Completely professional and achieves excellent results!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I have used the same photgrapher for years. He has worked with several providers and is very professional. His name is Tom. www.photofantasies.net
Charles, www.photojaz.com

Great guy and is very reasonable and a total gentlemen, been knowing him for years now!!!

more photos on his website!!!!
I was about to throw my name into the mix till I saw that Jose Luis has recommended himself. He has shot a couple of my favorite models and even shoots for Hustler. I would probably recommend him, too.
Even though Jose is in MANY opinons one of the best, I gotta raise my humble hand and let you know I'm available!
I recommend me. :-)

www.joseluisphoto.com

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=137591 Originally Posted by Jose Luis
I am a huge fan! I wish you were closer!
You have several great photographers to choose from. Let me also suggest my company NStreet Photography at www.nstreetphotography.com.

If you are still looking for a professional photographer I would be interested in discussing it with you. I have a pricing package that will fit into any budget. Strictly professional. I have shot with many providers and am discrete, professional, and will give you shots with that wow factor that will boost your business. Discounts also available for referrals.

As far as credits, I am the Texas and Southwest editor for Top Floor Magazine and shoot a monthly layout for them. Have also done shoots for Maxim and Playboy. I can send you a link to my on-line portfolio if you are interested. Contact me at tom@photofantasies.net
I am a huge fan! I wish you were closer! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Thank you Gorgeous! I will be in the Carolinas in late January doing a magazine layout.

See you then!
Just thought I'd jump back in here.. Thanks Ivy for the reccomendation.

.... And yes, I DO know Jose and yes, he is probably the best; no argument there.. .. but also QUITE expensive.. But I have also been published.. in Playboy, Maxim, and Top Floor Magazine, and I promise, I can deliver Great shots for a price that will fit any budget. Try me.. I WANT your business.. Let me know how I can make YOU happy.
Thank you Gorgeous! I will be in the Carolinas in late January doing a magazine layout.

See you then! Originally Posted by Jose Luis
Would love to meet you when you come!
My photographer moved to LA to shhot a TV show for ABC, but he recommended Matt Blum at MattBlum.com