Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://buffalo.rubratings.com/199687
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: NFBlvd Motel near the 290
Hair Length and Color: Black, long and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: YoYo is a pretty girl, even though she kept her mask on most of the time.
Short, just a bit over 5'. Nice body with firm B' including pencil eraser nipples and a really nice ass. Slightly trimmed bush.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
Nice.
Good to see Asian Roulette picking up a bit in Buff.
saw her couple weeks ago, she is really quite hot. texted her about coming back, said she got attacked and beat up, robbed. says cops got the guy, anyone hear of this??
saw her couple weeks ago, she is really quite hot. texted her about coming back, said she got attacked and beat up, robbed. says cops got the guy, anyone hear of this?? Originally Posted by davem379
if you find a story in the news, don't post it. Unless no names in it
man i always see these ads and i can tell the pics are fake and i always wonder and they're always like...by the 90 ramps on the blvd or over by Flint and they both always scream piggies/scams to me I really need to go for it sometime.
saw her couple weeks ago, she is really quite hot. texted her about coming back, said she got attacked and beat up, robbed. says cops got the guy, anyone hear of this?? Originally Posted by davem379
Yeah seen a few posting again, then many of their posts are now gone.
They are serious competition to some of the usual stables here and wouldn't be surprised to see them being squeezed out of their market/territory.....js
I'm confused., I thought asian parlors are just handies. Do any of them do massages out of like a standard incall location and let you pay extra for extra?
I'm confused., I thought asian parlors are just handies. Do any of them do massages out of like a standard incall location and let you pay extra for extra? Originally Posted by hensonbedges
Oh young grasshopper you have so much to learn!
Oh young grasshopper you have so much to learn! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
i'm all ears.
Expect crickets, grasshopper
reeeeeeeee