It takes a conservative to explain it to the porch monkeys (and democratic lawmakers)

By now we have all heard of the bill introduced in the Missouri statehouse to ban the possession, sale, and transfer of "assault weapons" Failure to comply or obey means a felony conviction. Any other punishment is not included in the bill and neither is the means to ensure compliance. It is crap but to make a more eloquent argument is the following;
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ional-Problems

Yes, they are YOUR democrats.
PORCH MONKEYS???

How many porch monkeys are in your classroom, "teacher?" Wonder if your district would want an employee who uses that kind of language.

This is why you can't be a certified teacher with a job.

King Fraud strikes again.
notice ASSUP never addresses the issue being presented but rather attacks the person? Of course what else would you expect from a liberal Austinite.
  • Doove
  • 02-16-2013, 12:25 PM
PORCH MONKEYS???

How many porch monkeys are in your classroom, "teacher?" Wonder if your district would want an employee who uses that kind of language. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does anyone doubt the extent to which he grades his students on a bias curve?
JD - Do you know what the term "porch monkey" means?
  • Seedy
  • 02-16-2013, 02:38 PM
JD - Do you know what the term "porch monkey" means? Originally Posted by ExNYer
My Italian buddies use the term " Bull Rats". Not cool either.
JD - Do you know what the term "porch monkey" means? Originally Posted by ExNYer
No he doesn't.

He doesn't need a brain cell beyond those necessary to respirate to teach a class someone else designed, developed, and created everything needed to facilitate and ensure knowledge transfer.

In other words he is a racist redneck who learned nothing about the world during his brief trip away from the farm.
Nope. it is a nonsense term, a non sequitor

the first definition I found is someone who sits on a porch watching the neighbors. Why? Have you heard of another one? In what context? and how?
1.porch monkeyperson who sits on the porch and watches the neighbors.

A small child that enjoys being on the porch.

How about reading the link.
Porchmonkey

Slang originally held to highlight the segregation-induced laziness of negros in pre-civil rights era America

the first definition I found is someone who sits on a porch watching the neighbors. Why? Have you heard of another one? In what context? and how?

A small child that enjoys being on the porch. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I take you at your word. I've not known you to use racist terms in your prior posts.

Having said that, I've always heard the term "porch monkey" used as a pejorative for blacks.

A small child that enjoys being on the porch.

How about reading the link. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You perform research as well as you do everything else.
I take you at your word. I've not known you to use racist terms in your prior posts.

Having said that, I've always heard the term "porch monkey" used as a pejorative for blacks. Originally Posted by joe bloe
There is a first time for everything. While this is his first openly racist statement, his posts have suggested his true feelings many times.

ACP and now jd.

Which of their butt buddies is next?
I found what you are talking about and I guess it is like Richard Pryor. He did a bit about his little brother and some white kids were calling him the N word and was laughing about it until Richard explained to him that his little brother was the N word. So I guess it speaks well for MY upbringing and my parents that I have never heard that name in the context that you seem to be quite familiar with. So go smack your parents since they introduced you to the word.

Something to think about morons, what is the race of the four legislaturers and their followers? I don't know and I don't care. They are idiots but you won't answer the original intent of the post will you. No balls to accept that the democrats are everything that some of us have been saying that they are. That some people DO want to confiscate your guns.

I'll stay with mine about the lookie loos or do you have something against that phrase?
I found what you are talking about and I guess it is like Richard Pryor. He did a bit about his little brother and some white kids were calling him the N word and was laughing about it until Richard explained to him that his little brother was the N word. So I guess it speaks well for MY upbringing and my parents that I have never heard that name in the context that you seem to be quite familiar with. So go smack your parents since they introduced you to the word. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My parents did not introduce me to the word. I never heard it until I was in my 20s.

Like Joe Bloe, I take it that you did not know it has a racial connotation. But now that you do know, the proper response is to say "Sorry I didn't know that" and the POLITELY return to the point of the post.

The proper response is NOT to dig your heels in and tell us our parents must be bad people because we knew what the word meant and you did not.