Competition?

I have noticed lately that some providers and hobbyists consider this as a competition. How do some of you all feel about this?
I don't think there are any winners here.
Lol CFE !!!
I don't think there are any winners here. Originally Posted by theCFE
True...but it is entertaining !!!....lol
I have noticed that also. For the most part this is what happens in a locker room with men in it. A bunch of shit talking and guys giving each other the business. Not sure how many of the guys played sports but that was what it was like for me.

As far as ladies I assume it is a fight for male attention. You can see this in strip clubs. Some women will back stab each other to try to steal men. One time I was at a table with one lady I had seen outside the club and this other girl came in started a conversation about how much she loved Greek to try to steal me away.
What???? No one is down for an old fashion fuck off???
Competition? How so?
I have noticed lately that some providers and hobbyists consider this as a competition. How do some of you all feel about this? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Why would you not feel you are a competitor? Yes every "provider" is unique in her own way. As "providers" we put ourselves in a sellers market. Is no different than HEB and Krogers, most will say one is better than the other. Some will say one offers more/less. Many will say one has better selections, friendly customer service.Welcome to provider exchange market :-)

As for Hobbyist being competitors....ugh BM did say..he was hotter than me:-(I did compare my services to his. I believe I have him beat. Silly cat!
  • ackvt
  • 04-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Competition to see 1. who can spend the most, 2. who can go longest without your SO or LE catching you, 3. how long you can avoid an STD, 4. how long you can avoid a pimp or provider (or client fomr the provider perspective) going ape shit on you. You get the idea. Let's cut the competition and just have some clean dirty fun.
Competition? How so? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yes sir, you too are a competitor. Didn't I read somewhere you had a showcase?
Still trying to figure out what context the OP is referring to so I can respond...

You did read that...my provider handle doesn't have a showcase, but it is verified!
Competition to see 1. who can spend the most, 2. who can go longest without your SO or LE catching you, 3. how long you can avoid an STD, 4. how long you can avoid a pimp or provider (or client fomr the provider perspective) going ape shit on you. You get the idea. Let's cut the competition and just have some clean dirty fun. Originally Posted by ackvt
If you spend alot..Your doing great! If you use a Hobby phone, see only reputable providers, don't browse or email off a device your SO has access to. Practice safe sex, again see reputable girls. #4 was a bit hard to answer, Stick with well known independents and you sir will have an awesome time!
Still trying to figure out what context the OP is referring to so I can respond...

You did read that...my provider handle doesn't have a showcase, but it is verified! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Silly hooker! Lol Pm me your rates
  • Trey
  • 04-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Well whenever you got someone in the same business as you, you got compition. That's pretty basic. But how are the guys in compition SH?
This is a good one....i suppose.