If You Was A Provider...A Question To All Hobbyists?

Dear Hobbyists,

If you was a Provider...what would be your hourly rate?

In this hypothetical scenario, let's say you were a super hot Provider chick, you were new to Eccie, and every hobbyist out there wanted to have you...what would be your hourly rate?

I would ask for $400 per hour ... Lol : )
  • Trey
  • 04-20-2013, 11:57 PM
If I "were" a provider my rate would be 50 bucks because I would make an ugly lady.
If I "were" a provider my rate would be 50 bucks because I would make an ugly lady. Originally Posted by trey

Lmfao thats to funny hey but even the ugly ones charge $200
Lmfao thats to funny hey but even the ugly ones charge $200 Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
I got you for less than 200. What's that say in? LOL
$600/hr. 2 hour minimum. Everything covered with dental dam.

I have Golden Pussy Syndrome, so I'm totally worth it.
I would charge $50 an hour. The only difference is I would only see other lesbians lol
$600/hr. 2 hour minimum. Everything covered with dental dam.

I have Golden Pussy Syndrome, so I'm totally worth it. Originally Posted by er48665
Lol : )
I would charge White Guys $500 per week each for me to Not see AA clients. That way I could make lots of money and barely have to work at all.

Does AntiChrist666 have a secret fantasy of being a Super Hot Provider Chick?
LMFAO----Very funny but let's not give the providers and ideas-IJS
I think I would not be a sexy woman, however for the experience they provide I think 300 is reasonable.
I would charge White Guys $500 per week each for me to Not see AA clients. That way I could make lots of money and barely have to work at all.

Does AntiChrist666 have a secret fantasy of being a Super Hot Provider Chick? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I don't have that type of fantasy in mind...lol : )
Dear Hobbyists,

If you was a Provider...what would be your hourly rate? Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I'd be an HDH like a mutha fucker, at least $1000/hr
Guess you would have to break out your Bat Woman and Wonder Woman costumes.
I'd pay extra for the Wonder Woman costume, just sayin'. Lasso of Truth FTW.
I thinck my rates are already well established.