Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
From previous posts it seems that most of the girls who are familiar with them are totally down with it. I hear the second generation ones out now are better than the first. If you talk to your provider before seeing her it shouldn't be a problem.
I love the female condoms wish everyone would give it a try. It just seems more nature to me and safer. The female condoms are more expensive but well worth it. The guy don't have to wear a rain coat so it should be a plus for him.
I've never tried them, but I would, I've heard a lot of good things about them.

~
I can say that it feels more natural and a lot better.
I tried the first gen, and it felt like a hula hoop in a garbage bag - sensation was decreased for me. I didn't particularly enjoy it. Is second gen really that much better?
Also heard those early ones were noisey as hell ! Never used them , supposed to be the BOMB for doubles , cause you don't have to change when switching .
Heard the "1st" generation were noisy etc. I used a brand called FC2 (only brand sold by the online site I use). No noise problem & the sensation is probably as close to BB as ur gonna get. Helps to add a little extra lube inside b4 inserting imo.
  • ftime
  • 04-27-2013, 06:54 PM
OK - maybe this was 1st gen. They are hard to put in, look goofy as hell and it IS possible to go in outside the condom - ie BB. They do feel natural - "close" to bb, and really good if you are alternating between mouth a vag. They do cover a greater area on the woman and are a good idea if herpes is an issue with either partner (you should know this shit).
Kelly from the Famous HH agency in Las Vegas was in town once before she got exposed. Best time I ever had with any woman, in or out of the hobby. Anyway she suggested we try a female condom and I loved it. I was much closer in sensation to bb than regular condoms. SHe must have used them often because she had it out of the bag and wer were ready to go in a flash. God I miss her.
One of these days I guess I will get to try one, so far I haven't seen a provider that used one.
  • RoxyG
  • 04-28-2013, 12:47 PM
I've used them and just put an order in for some. Should be here by mid week
Like fucking a ziplock bag and they take some mood killing time to install as well.
Tried them and liked them as well - I agree with the natural feel and friction my end. Seems that using a male cover really enhances my endurance. Found them at Eros once and every time I've been back, they're out of stock. Any other local places have them?