NO REVIEW STATEMENTS IN ADS

I have noticed a few profiles that mentioned they don't accept reviews nor do they need them. One had something in their information about being UTR and didn't need Verified status.
UTR would seem good enough with the face blurred out and not advertising all over the place. just saying what I consider UTR.
This puzzles me because they are advertising and promoting themselves, but what "IF" a man does want to write a review.
Is this some kind of way of keeping a bad review off the record and what are your thoughts on this?
A lady can request an NRP here only if she does no advertising, either here or anywhere else on the internet. If she advertises anywhere, then she is subject to reviews here.

This is covered in the Forum Guidelines (Tab at the top of every single page across the site)
#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.