So I've been sent to buy toys (NOT the kind for tots)...

Long-story-short: my SO, who has little experience but a lot of curiosity, asked me to pick out a few adult toys for her to use while I'm not around (long-distance realtionship).

Nice work if you can get it, but the trouble is I don't have any experience with toys, either.

So I'm asking ECCIE (the ladies in particular, though any knowledgeable soul is welcome to chime in): what are a few readily-available, reasonably-priced toys which can reliably bring a woman to orgasm?

Many thanks and best holiday wishes,

Bender Unit
  • Go4it
  • 12-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Slowly raises his hand!!!
I can say after trying many toys for years, Condom Sense has a silver bullet that works very , very well. There are many bullets in stock but none have the "Power" as this one does. It is 12.95 and says silver bullet across the package. Has a black dial and silver shaped egg. it is so reliable......... of course on the right spot, need tips send me a pm...
I'm going to second the egg nomination (my favorite, and may I recommend the Turbo 8 by California Exotic Novelties..it's blow-her-frikkin-mind powerful. I can't go past the fifth setting much less get to the eighth) and add:

"The Rabbit". Ask for it, they will know what you are talking about.
I am not a chick but I have played with several. Get her the Hatachi Magic Wand. Nuff said.
I'm going to second the egg nomination (my favorite, and may I recommend the Turbo 8 by California Exotic Novelties..it's blow-her-frikkin-mind powerful. I can't go past the fifth setting much less get to the eighth) and add:

"The Rabbit". Ask for it, they will know what you are talking about. Originally Posted by Dannie
+1 on the Rabbit. The two of you should go to Condom Sense and explore the place. They have several stores in the DFW area. My only complaint is they don't have a "Test Drive" room.
the egg is awesome!!!
g-spot finder/pocket rocket/vibrating cock ring with butterfly clit stimulater

http://www.hustlerhollywood.com/inde...85a7629d7003ca
Careful. Don't work yourself out of job, so to speak. You get her toy that. She enjoys too much you may find yourself hobbying more. Which may not necessarily be a bad thing....
my SO loved her hatachi but didn't like how it was plugged into the wall. I think they make a smaller, battery operated one for 40. We recently got a Lucky 11 from EVOLved and she loves it; but that ran about 80.
I am not a chick but I have played with several. Get her the Hatachi Magic Wand. Nuff said. Originally Posted by Tailgunnr
If she is an old fashioned girl and doesn't mind an ugly toy ... this is THE one to get. If I wasn't so into men and their bodies, I could fall in love with this damn thing.

For something completely more elegant, look at the Lelo lines. I got a Lelo "Mia" for Christmas this year (and if you're reading this, thank you!) which is about the size of a lipstick and carries a small, but powerful, "punch" for the size. Plus it comes in a pretty box with a silky carrying container. All of those items are just very sweet looking.

Here is the link to the Mia:
http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collect...&groupName=MIA

The rabbit is a classic and so is the one mentioned by Nurse. But for the basics, start with the Hatachi Wand. She can use it on your sensitive parts as well.

This is a fun thread!!!

Elisabeth

P.S. The Mia can only be charged with a USB extension cord, that comes with it, or by plugging it in directy to your computer. I find that, personally, to be just wild!
My only complaint is they don't have a "Test Drive" room. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Au contraire, mon frère!

A special someone went to pick out a new toy for me, and he jokingly asked the sales girl for a demonstration....and she led him to the back and showed him how it worked, on herself. You just gotta ask!

(he didn't buy the one she used LOL)
  • Aflac
  • 12-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Au contraire, mon frère!

A special someone went to pick out a new toy for me, and he jokingly asked the sales girl for a demonstration....and she led him to the back and showed him how it worked, on herself. You just gotta ask!

(he didn't buy the one she used LOL) Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie - As I read that, it became a just-in-time, flash fantasy for me to get a toy demo from a hot lady at Condom Sense.

Thank you for sharing.
Get her the Hatachi Magic Wand. Nuff said. Originally Posted by Tailgunnr

Preach it! I named mine.. "the Masta Plan"!
I love my Hitachi Magic Wand's and she will too.

Seriously,,,,, every person should own one and if you're like me, three. Yes, YES, YES I am serious, three.

She will love you forever when you give her that as a gift to keep her company and if you want to completely enslave her to you then buy her a Sybian.
well how did it turn out????????????? dish the dirty details plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....lol