The Importance of Personal Hygiene and the use of deodorant

How important is personal hygiene to you? It is one of the things that will turn me off, right away. I mean, I know some countries, their people do not believe in deodorant, but come on guys!

I was recently scheduled for a 3 hour outcall appointment by an individual from Russia. When I arrived at his room and walked through the door, I was hit by the most rotten smell of bad underarm odor I have ever smelled in my entire life. And this was at a 5-Star Hotel in Uptown Dallas. I tried to stay, but just could not do it, because it was that bad.

What would you do? Again, how important is personal hygiene to you, as a provider or as a hobbyist?
I have this on my website, that hygiene is very important to me and that all hobbyists that see me should take it seriously. And on the same note, hobbyist should demand this from your providers too.

Besos,
Khloe Cruise
  • Surge
  • 12-28-2010, 12:28 AM
Wow!

I'm sorry this happened to you, Khloe.
  • zelly
  • 12-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Did you tell him directly that you couldn't stay because of his BO? I've been with two or three providers who weren't very fresh down stairs. I politely told them that I cannot perform under such circumstances. I've read a number of reviews where there was an odor issue, and most of the guys were able to persevere; honestly, I don't know how they do it.
The best way, as many have mentioned in the past, is to tell the person, client or provider, that you love taking showers together, that it turns you on, and that you like to start out each session by lathering each other up. You can't have an issue with hygiene if you scrub him/her yourself

Some providers even make the pre-session shower there a requirement.

I can't deal with funky B.O. either. I absolutely cannot get turned on with someone who smells, and I may throw up if it's really bad.

BTW Khloe, you are gorgeous.
I thought Neotek retired?!
  • T-Can
  • 12-28-2010, 05:33 AM
I thought Neotek retired?! Originally Posted by Dannie

My thinking exactly, haha!!!
I no this can be horrible when it happens trust me I know. Just be polite and offer a shower or a warm bubble bath relax and get cleaned.
In the hobby and in real life, I often shake my head and ask the same thing. On flights, standing in line, at the gym or anywhere else for that matter I often encounter that same rather unsavory odor.

At a recent trade show, I had to send one of my "rebel, throwback former hippie" sales reps, toting a new all gray pony tail back to the hotel. I kept noticing an odd, unclean oder. When he walked by, I realized...it was his damn hair! Must not have been washed in days. (Oh, and by the way...this was an educated American man, late 50's!)

Sadly, personal hygiene is a variable standard for many. I'll never understand that, but such is life. (For example, I'm such a nut I shower before going to the gym for a workout! The odors floating around the place vary from ridiculous amounts of cheap cologne and stripper perfume to full tilt BO indicating not all are as fastidious about their scent.)

The suggestion of a shower before starting is the easy way to handle that problem. If accepted, great. If not, head for the door and explain (kindly) why.
Baby, I glad you brought this up. This shit will effect the whole entire session same go for provider too.
My personal hygiene is the utmost important as I always fresh shower right befor the session.
Armpit smells, bad breathes, and coochie odors are the worst thing could ever happen to anyone session...and I will reported to appropriate authority.
Did anyone else just find themselves making a deodorant check this morning?
Khloe- the eastern euros always smell like a hunk of old cheese. I work with them and travel to Russia, Poland etc. Have had to endure some very long overseas flights that were just horrible and that was even in business class. The worst is being in the subway in Paris in July and the train goes on strike; Oh-I would rather smell my dogs ass!! Just stick to most americans honestly..
Cultural issues aside, you should feel comfortable telling them that if that is the flavor of the day, you are not. It it no different than with a provider - if you get a whiff of BO, some funk down under, or a heavy smoking odor (if you are not a fan), they have to understand that if you are not into it, you should go. Chemistry has a lot of inputs, and the sense of smell is one.
  • Tetas
  • 12-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Khloe- the eastern euros always smell like a hunk of old cheese. I work with them and travel to Russia, Poland etc. Have had to endure some very long overseas flights that were just horrible and that was even in business class. The worst is being in the subway in Paris in July and the train goes on strike; Oh-I would rather smell my dogs ass!! Just stick to most americans honestly.. Originally Posted by nosweat
Great user name when combined with this quote!
Khloe

Guys from those countries tend to smell differently.

On that note, you were there for three hours, suggesting a nice shower or bath as someone mentioned would have been nice. You could have ran and got candles, got febreeze. Some sweet smelling incense. Heck even offered to go the bar, or eat a meal with him.

Because he smelled and you left, he had to find someone else to hang out with.

Getting rid of smells are easy, but his pride and ego was ruined for the night. Did you tell him he smelled, maybe he didn't think nothing was wrong.
Just breathe through your mouth...