Birthday Ideas?

For years I have been very creative celebrating my birthdays and have always done so including this hobby I enjoy so well. This year for some reason (maybe just getting old) I have struggled with ideas so I reach out to see what has made a memorable birthday experience for you. I have a few weeks prior to the celebration so no hurry here.

ich danke dir sehr
Whodwho
What have you done in the past?
Go to Vegas and marry a hooker.

Doubles, triples , quads. A couple of overnights. Also went to the strip club with a couple of providers the. Winstar and settled in for an overnight night cap. Most memorable one was 6 providers(separate) started at 8am and went into the night. Yes I've done a lot but I know there is something else out there

What have you done in the past? Originally Posted by THN
Done that. Divorce followed a week later. Jk

Go to Vegas and marry a hooker.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
I think you should find ONE lady that you really enjoy. Someone you can talk to as well as fuck like crazy with....do a little weekend getaway....
Excellent idea.
Good for you. I refuse to rent booty on my birthday. So 99% of the time I spend it at home with my pets, drinking wine and enjoying a cigar.

However, this one time at band-camp, a red-headed lovey...
Doubles, triples , quads. A couple of overnights. Also went to the strip club with a couple of providers the. Winstar and settled in for an overnight night cap. Most memorable one was 6 providers(separate) started at 8am and went into the night. Yes I've done a lot but I know there is something else out there Originally Posted by Whodwho
Done that. Divorce followed a week later. Jk Originally Posted by Whodwho
It should have been a same night affair. Think of the record books.

I think you should find ONE lady that you really enjoy. Someone you can talk to as well as fuck like crazy with....do a little weekend getaway.... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
But of course it was a dream. This hobby experience is all a figment of my imagination. Now if you'll excuse me I must go write a review of my last hobby fictitious fantasy.

Good day!

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Upscale lifestyle club, Spa Castle, Race car experience, Mystery Dinner Theater, Body Painting with erotic pics, Scavenger Hunt...(make it a sexy one, and depending on your budget, I have a great idea for this one, hit me up and I'll share it with you), host an exclusive mini social if ya have friends in the hobby who might be interested, etc....

Some gents have a "bucket list". It might be a great time to whittle away at those experiences, if you have one too.

Birthdays are special!

Happy early birthday and let us know what you get up to......
Sounds like Maxxx may have some suggestions for you!!
Find ya something new. Try a threesome with a lady and tranny provider. Its something different.