Buh-bye, Luke! Buh-bye, Sistine!

Finally, you Hillary shills can leave the forum.

You showed up right as the primaries were getting started and you posted a hundred times per day. You did your best to be water carriers for "she who WAS inevitable".

Now, the election is over and you LOST.

You can now split the forum in the next week or so, just as I predicted.
When they leave the average IQ on this board will triple.

You showed up right as the primaries were getting started and you posted a hundred times per day. You did your best to be water carriers for "she who WAS inevitable".

You can now split the forum in the next week or so, just as I predicted. Originally Posted by Revenant
is that a concession speech for you who wouldn't voter for Trump??

did u lose the vote??

did U???

don't post again until u admit the truth

have a Trump day!
Don't let the door hit your Wideass on the way out!
I'm concerned about Assup. I hope he doesn't off himself tonight.

You can now split the forum in the next week or so, just as I predicted. Originally Posted by Revenant

ain't that disingenuous of u? bahhahaa did u not rail again Trump ad nauseam?
yep u did

least we can do is play u a song .... does it make u homesi8ck for Coney? .. never been there. should it be on my bucket list??

ahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfLV_hSj_uE

bahahaha
I'm concerned about Assup. I hope he doesn't off himself tonight. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'm jacking off myself tonight.

Y'all have fucked everybody else.

Look, I survived eight years of Bush.

I can survive six months of Trump... which is what I'm giving him before the truth sets us free. Maybe some of the second amendment people will have an idea...
I'm concerned about Assup. I hope he doesn't off himself tonight. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No need to worry. He's stayed up late tonight, trying to deflect the topic of conversation to forbidden topics. Tisk tisk.
Why don't you explain why that topic is still forbidden. The majority of states and I'm guessing a majority of members don't consider it forbidden anymore.

Next to murdering babies and driving out the illegal aliens, it's probably the most discussed social reform in this country, but still taboo on the grab me by the pussy board.

I mean next year, when you're playing blackjack in Vegas and they ask if you want a hit...
Why don't you explain why that topic is still forbidden. The majority of states and I'm guessing a majority of members don't consider it forbidden anymore.

Next to murdering babies and driving out the illegal aliens, it's probably the most discussed social reform in this country, but still taboo on the grab me by the pussy board.

I mean next year, when you're playing blackjack in Vegas and they ask if you want a hit... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why don't u after your vacation?? when does that start???? bahahahaha

today??? now ?? when ??!!??

the world awaits bitch

I mean next year, when you're playing blackjack in Vegas and they ask if you want a hit... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Easy, states laws on this topic are irrelevant on Eccie. Eccie law reigns supreme within our walls. When the day comes that it is treated like alcohol is in this nation, then we can have a discussion about changing Eccie law. And personally, I'd be all for that, its one of the most prevalent rule violations around here and would create a lot less work for staff, and disciplinary actions against the members. But its not to that point yet.
He's making an ass out of himself in the Pittsburgh forum.........again.

I'm not. I hope the piece of shit does off himself. Drink a large pitcher of arsenic laced koolaid you lying fucking coward. Just think about joining your dear friend who did go to Jonestown. I'm sure the only reason you didn't make the trip is you couldn't afford the ticket.
Damn, I guess I will have to put on the modtard hat and see what shit he is fucking up in Pittsburgh.
What a dick.
a small dick
but
a dick
still
is that a concession speech for you who wouldn't voter for Trump??

did u lose the vote??

did U???

don't post again until u admit the truth

have a Trump day! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I concede nothing, Whacko.

I hated Hillary and I hated Trump. And I still do.

But that doesn't mean I was going to tolerate in any way the fucked up posting of Luke and Sistine. When they are gone, we will all be happier.

And this time, I voted for NO ONE for President. Not even that idiot Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket.

I voted straight GOP on all the other races.