What's Up With All The BBFS Request !!

• BEBEJ
  • 12-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Is it me or does it seem like there are more request for BBFS AND CREAMPIES, than usual like I don't understand why and then you tell the guy no he gets mad someome explain please ... Lol..
Because other providers are offering it i believe the guys think they can push for it and we'll all do it just for $$$ because they think we're desperate or something...

No judgement on those who offer it...to each their own...
  • BEBEJ
  • 12-08-2016, 05:33 PM
I agree with you but to those of us who don't offer it the guys get mad or is it just me and yes they push and push to try to get you to say yes ugh ..
Begging for BB, SMH.....
you asked, and I'm going to be honest regarding some women.. larger women.. many guys have trouble using a condom, they don't allow much sensitivity, and couple that with a large lady, and it's almost impossible to cum.. it is clearly true with me, I've seen my share of big ladies, and the common thread among them, is extreme difficulty getting an (vaginal) orgasm.. lack of tightness, and difficulty entering, compared to smaller ladies.. has nothing to do with wanting a creampie.
you asked, and I'm going to be honest regarding some women.. larger women.. many guys have trouble using a condom, they don't allow much sensitivity, and couple that with a large lady, and it's almost impossible to cum.. it is clearly true with me, I've seen my share of big ladies, and the common thread among them, is extreme difficulty getting an (vaginal) orgasm.. lack of tightness, and difficulty entering, compared to smaller ladies.. has nothing to do with wanting a creampie. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm seriously disappointed in your broad generalization. Not that you care, but really Chung? Too bad you've missed out on the tight walled, easily accessible, vaginally orgasmic capable pussies of the "larger" ladies. These obviously are your experiences, for one reason or another, not trying to take away from that.
Most men are allergic to latex. That's the only thing I can cum up with.
Katrina.....Your post of the YEAR! hahahahha
I'm seriously disappointed in your broad generalization. Not that you care, but really Chung? Too bad you've missed out on the tight walled, easily accessible, vaginally orgasmic capable pussies of the "larger" ladies. These obviously are your experiences, for one reason or another, not trying to take away from that. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I'm being honest, although to be fair, it has not been every large lady.. 2 or 3 have been tight and wonderful, so thanks, for clarity let me say that.. but 5-6 have not, and if it were not for an oral option, the sessions would have, um, sucked. and those 5-6 are basically the remainder of all ladies that I had difficulty with.. I will say that size may not be the whole story.. for whatever reason, and against my personal wishes, large ladies tend to use more lube, which compounds the problem.. I don't get it, but that's been my experience.

Seriously Katrina, BRAVO!

I think SOME guys get off on getting something they think no one else is getting or by feeling like they somehow got the upper hand by making a lady bend her rules "just" for them.

The good guys (the ones worth seeing) will go to the correct provider for the correct menu item!

To answer the OP's question... it feels better.

If you don't do it then you don't do it.

Chung is killing me with his generalizations...

Large woman use more lube?

Now I a rolling on the floor LMFAO!!!

Epic Chung, epic.

They're used to barebacking civvies?
They're used to barebacking civvies? Originally Posted by tornado82
i beleive it, lets just say i have a bit of a hand on the pulse of these young kids... they are playing russian rolutte....but hey everyone has their kink
If the guy gets mad that's just dumb.
But to answer ur question it just feels better for the guy, There's no comparison.
Just ask ur S.O. which feels better with or without. It is indeed risky but anything unprotected is risky including oral. Not alot people are educated on this. This comment might decrease the bbbj activities if they did the research but so would their business.
Also if he gets mad bc u tell them no doesn't that automatically make him an ass hole so why be worried about getting his business. Also getting upset and disappointed are totally 2 different thing.
If the guy is disappointed bc he didnt get anything extra on the menu like greek or ss for example is normal and very common.
I'd the guy gets pissed bc he didnt get whats not on the menu is just silly.
Supply and demand