Encounter: Jenna, a great way to break my hobbying cherry after a long break

Date: 2/12/2020
Name: Jenna
Phone: 5854378300
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...l/177862465863
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Off of 104 and 590. Irondequoit.
Hair Length and Color: A little longer than shoulder length, brownish red (I think). Honestly wasnt focused on her hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Previous reviews have said she is a smoker and I dont doubt she is but I didnt detect any smoke on her breath or clothes (though she wasnt in clothes for very long...started out in a towel, then a skimpy cute outfit,and then au natural). She met me at side door wearing just a towel. She very much looks like her pictures. I'm terrible at guessing height and weight but maybe 5'3"? 145 lbs? (134 lbs per her profile but I'm guessing a bit more). Anyway, not a spinner but nice looking body overall. I wouldn't say her tits were perky but at the same time I wouldnt call them saggy...they were a pleasure to see and hold. Kitty nicely shaved. Hygiene was good (just having gotten out of shower). Some have commented on the mole on her face which I noticed but was not distracting or unattractive. Some non-distracting tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice first post and review!!
yes very nice review, I gotsta give her a Try
Thanks and welcome back...
Very nice girl and good at what she does.. I'm always nervous at the first meeting, but she made it very easy for me to relax.