meet and ....

I was just wondering in this difficult times (economy/safety) if it would be a good idea to meet before the session, lets say in the macDonalds in the corner or in the restaurant downstairs?.

You can meet and go up together, no money talk or anything. This can be the first contact, and may make things easier.....

just wondering...
Meet and greets are always a good idea if both partys have the extra time......
They have been very successful for me and fun!!!
Meet me, Snow....

PPE
PPE......as long as you promise to Bag o Bondage me....deal?
Snow,

Butt of course...

Just say when...

PPE

Sorry, Small hijack...
How about Starbucks or a Nice Bar for a Martini?

Do you know how fatting Mc Donalds is? ( ew gross)

Do you know how fatting Mc Donalds is? ( ew gross) Originally Posted by berkleigh
STFU girl...lol.....you look great, seriously!!!
Have you looked at the calories in a Starbucks, fancy ass, foamy topped, sugar rimmed, Chocolate filled froth?

Mmmmmm....

LOL!

PPE
... or a Nice Bar for a Martini?
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Now THAT is a capital idea!

Do you know how fatting Mc Donalds is? ( ew gross) Originally Posted by berkleigh
Actually, if you get a sausage McMuffin with coffee you're doing good.
McDonalds sells diet Coke.
That is why God (and Fawn, TS, TNT Kelly, RC.......) created socials.
great points.... everybody, I mentioned Mcdonalds cuz it was convenient I really dont want to drive across town before my app.

Re the socials I wish more providers showed up
great points.... everybody, I mentioned Mcdonalds cuz it was convenient I really dont want to drive across town before my app.

Re the socials I wish more providers showed up Originally Posted by caliente
The funny thing about the socials is they're usually held at night, but I get the impression that most of the hobbyists like to meet during the daytime.

Maybe the thinking is that the ladies are working during the day, so can't meet until night? but the reason a lot of ladies work during the day is so they can be home with the kiddos in the evenings.

The luncheon that TS and TGO held was roughly 50% of each: hobbyists and providers.
+1,000 for Honey Rose. I cannot do evenings, and I can't imagine anyone with any sort of SO or other obligations can either. Yet, the socials continue to be held--at least, the ones I'm informed about-- Do not mention specific locations--Torito beginning at 6 or even 7. Maybe I'm just out of the loop. If so, so be it. But it's a bodacious bummer, dudes. I, and I think a lot of others, lose out on meeting luscious providers such as, well, Honey Rose. And WTF, providers miss out on Gonzo! Okay, so maybe that's not a good argument. Anyway, every luncheon I've been to was well attended and led to several appointments for me. In fact, for awhile there, I booked exclusively with acquaintances I met at the luncheons. Maybe they're being held and I just don't hear about them, but would sure like to have more.