Moderator MuffinMan suspected of working with Shreveport police in sting operation

Ok, so I come to Shreveport quite often & have never had a problem until now. Amy & I made it into town on Wednesday evening & got checked into our hotel. Somebody called Amy to set up an hour appointment, so she gave him the address to our hotel & he said he was on his way. So he gets there, & she texts him the room number, the session started off normal. He asked her to do a little erotic dancing for him & everything was fine, so she thought.. the police came & knocked on the door & she knew then that it was an undercover operation. So after they came downstairs to find me they had a 'side conversation' as I was sitting there in handcuffs,

Undercover1: MuffinMan sure hooked us up with this one
Me: Who's MuffinMan?
Undercover2: Oh you know who MuffinMan is, we know him too, very well

I would not trust him, safe hobbying!
Bullshit...
I don't believe this.
  • Tetas
  • 06-29-2015, 10:27 AM
Lol...now THIS thread may be worth coming back to later!
Who brought the popcorn?? Extra butter ...funny I probably given muffy sensitive info needing his advise before. Coarse with an uneducated newbie maybe.... Narc nah ..I think there is a better chance of him being from Drury lane..
Total bs.....i would suspect that the cops WISH they knew him.
So why'd Amy dime you out?

Disclaimer: The above is said with the belief/hope that this is a ruse, and MM is in on it. In which case I'm playing along for funsies. Should this be real, my apologies, and newbie is getting back in the corner where he belongs, shutting his trap in the process.
Wow...I knew the cops here are pissed at the board, but to say I recommended them is a bit of a stretch even for them! Did they show you the "Muffy Secret Decoder Ring"? I mean...I always issue one to the cops I recommend.

Obviously, this is not a serious Alert....so I'm moving it to Co-Ed for more discussion. Feel free to swing away!
MM
Muff, in with the LE? Bullshit.. No sale. Next....
Nikki taking a big leap of faith eh?
  • Tetas
  • 06-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Damn Mods...not only does he work with the cops he moves alerts about himself!
Cops always name drop. It's and old trick to divide and conquer. Nikki did you ever wondered why the cop would have such a conversation with you? Answer.. TO GET IN YOUR HEAD! LOL. Shake it off. Js
So sorry that happened...who were his refetences?
Damn Mods...not only does he work with the cops he moves alerts about himself!
Originally Posted by Tetas
Tetas....not sure whether you're joking and poking a little fun or if you are serious and asking the other mods to look into this?

Either way, you can rest assured that the first thing I did hours ago was inform the Admins of this situation and tell them to do WHATEVER they deemed necessary for the security of the Board. Not that you deserved to know that this is being looked at, but rather the community needs to be assured of it's safety.

Now....back to your regularly scheduled programing.

MM
So sorry that happened...who were his refetences? Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's what I would like to know too, plus the Eccie handle. Nikki, you did verify that handle with a PM, not just someone saying "I'm so-and-so from Eccie" right? I'd like that PM forwarded to me from the guy also. was any verification or screening done at all? We've had scores of "impostors" saying just that, and of course its not really that member, and it never ends well.

Let get to the bottom of this right away. I'd like that PM forwarded to me from the guy also. This is either true, or we have some wild accusations being thrown around, which is going to be a problem either way for someone. PM me please.