Biker shoot out in waco

with over 100 guns confiscated and 9 dead in a biker shootout. is this the well regulated militia we keep hearing about? I drove by as it was happening and saw cops on I 35 ACCESS road with guns drawn. Crazy scene there. what if open carry was the law, how would this be different? wait it is now right?
Wow I was supposed to be going there lol Not now I am good
with over 100 guns confiscated and 9 dead in a biker shootout. is this the well regulated militia we keep hearing about? I drove by as it was happening and saw cops on I 35 ACCESS road with guns drawn. Crazy scene there. what if open carry was the law, how would this be different? wait it is now right? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Considering that it's a bar, they were all carrying illegally anyway if they took the guns inside. I know the battle was in the parking lot.

I wonder how many of them were carrying legally even without the bar aspect. One might suspect that some of the shooters were already felons and not legal to possess guns. I think knives were mentioned as well. I wonder how many of the knives were illegal as well.

Sort of shows you how much attention the violent criminals pay to the gun laws.

BTW, the police are saying that no "bystanders" were killed, only participants.
Ah wunder how many o' tha hawt titty-bouncin' staff an' patrons thet hid in tha walk-in cooler got ta fukkin' in thet ol' "we might not make it outta h'yar alive, so let's go out wif a gangbang" atty-tewd.
Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Yep they pay about as much attention to gun laws as drug dealers pay attention to drug laws, and about as much attention as we do prostitution laws. might as well
make those two completely legal as well.
No info yet on how many of the "100 weapons" recovered at the scene were firearms or how many of the injured and dead were caused by gunshot.....apparently there were a LOT of knives involved as well. Keep in mind that this Twin Peaks location had SWAT outside BEFORE the event even started and SWAT remained outside until all hell broke loose........even that was not enough to make everyone mind their manners..... It is a blessing that no staff, police of other civilians were injured or killed.
It seems a few of those well regulated militias had it out in Waco. I'm sure MORE GUNS would have helped.
Considering that it's a bar, they were all carrying illegally anyway if they took the guns inside. I know the battle was in the parking lot.

I wonder how many of them were carrying legally even without the bar aspect. One might suspect that some of the shooters were already felons and not legal to possess guns. I think knives were mentioned as well. I wonder how many of the knives were illegal as well.

BTW, the police are saying that no "bystanders" were killed, only participants. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I guess Sue lives in the make believe world where murder did not exist before guns did!
HR64
And it sounds like these bike gangs were regulars there at Twin Peaks. That's kind of surprising. Don't they usually hang out at cheaper joints that they don't have to worry about the public to much? On that note...I grew up in the 70"s when there were a lot of bike gangs and they were relevant. Not sure I have seen a "real" bike gang in many years.
I guess Sue lives in the make believe world where murder did not exist before guns did!
HR64 Originally Posted by harleyrider64
Murder may predate guns, but firearms make killing a hell of a lot easier.
I've seen a number of patches and rockers at the Twin Peaks on Pflugerville. Can't say if they are 1%ers or not.
Shayla,
Just as it is safest to fly right after a plane crash, this is the safest time for you to visit Waco. By the way, what is the correct pronunciation?
Long A.
192 arrested. Charges vary but it looks like organized crime is the main charge.
Well, at least 'cordin' ta tha news thar warn't no thugs involved laik thar wuz up in Balty-more. Jus' respectamahbull good ol' boys on Harleys.