Date: 08/09/2018
Name: SweetBlackPUSSY
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: cherresakay
URL / Website: -
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown
Activities: This lady was a knockout so beautiful with a body like one of those ebony ladies in a green or yellow bikini that makes your eyes widen and fantasize so much about all the naughty things you could do with that awesome everything. She put me to ease with her very sweet voice and looks of innocence. She took me heights of many many sexual positions and pleasure, the exact description would require a lot more room here. Can’t go wrong with this very Beautiful hot sexual lady!!!
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5’6” 36B size 6 uof knockout everything so perfectly proportioned !
Recommendation: Yes
As a part of the Moderation Process, An Encounter Report is assigned to a Lady's Profile.

Encounter Reports for Ladies who are not members of Eccie have a "Place Holder" profile created for them.

This way IF they should join Eccie, their Encounter Reports can help to establish them as being legitimate .

Please forward to me via Pm or post a reply in this Encounter Thread with some contact information in order to assign this Report to the correct Profile.

Thanks

Biomed1