Scam or not

• Dabs
  • 01-14-2014, 08:25 PM
Is this a scam or is it legit?

Yes honey ,here is my link to get started and this will put you in my client registry so we can set up a meeting , yay. )

ok gonna copy and paste the procedure ok stay with me on this its so much easier than it looks!\
So click link i provided below and it is my site put it in your browser, then once the site comes up scroll down and click where it says "CLICK HERE & REGISTER" then immediately fill out the first registration form that comes up. Please don't click anything else until its filled out Then you can click ENTER NOW ok? This is important because if you click away from the reg page it can cause problems with me being able to verify you and I don't want us having any issues Pick the Free VIP or Elite package which ever you prefer.http://www.ifriends.net/userURL_/fre...S&pccART=cnd17
Once you log in before you do anything you must go to your "wallet" on the site and grab at least 30 dollars worth of credits. Then jot down confirmation# it is a V# you receive with it under your account details, it looks like this (v_0000042****) this is not the same as the vid# so make sure it's the right one! Send me the v# and your screen name.
Once you have at least a balance of $30 worth credits then search my name to access my page then email me what your balance reads and what your username is just before you enter OK?
Once that happens I can explain how you complete the verification process?
it's extremely simple and easy I promise Just let me know if you have any issues at all!
Yep!! That is a scam..jus remember free is free!!
Couldn't be plainer - SCAM!!

Bang
Dabs, did you receive this message through the ECCIE PM system? If so. please use the RTM function in the upper right hand corner of the PM so that we can take a harder look at the posting. It is the red triangle with the exclamation point in it.

If nothing else, please report the handle.
  • Dabs
  • 01-14-2014, 09:36 PM
I received the it thru my email after contact the person from another site.