Unofficial ECCIE Sandbox Video Game Thread

I think Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinate is hotter in a more classic way.
Never played any of the Bioshock games, but she does look cute (if a little young though).

Pfft... Same age as the new Laura.... with a much better rack.
AND she's a preacher's kid. (kinky!)
The Witcher 2

Yes this game is sexist as hell and whores are everwhere....... but damn Geralt knows how to get some pussy!!!
Any fan of the Battlefield series?!
COD Black Opts Zombies!!

Better step back, I'm a motherf^ckin beast! I, actually suck balls. No, really/ ahahah! Seriously, I'm not THAT amazing, but I can run the first map backwards with no issue. Half the time, I'm running backwards shooting. Now as far as the regular online multi game goes... I am horrible. So I just stick to what I know and like!

I like this game
I'm so jealous right now Zero........
I have never owned a home gaming system. I am interested in playing flight simulator games. Probably nothing else. For sure not online interactive gaming. I have a newer 2011 Samsung 52" TV with HDMI, composite and DVI connections. I'm unsure what brand and model to buy. I think that the processing power would need to be sufficient to render detailed graphics on Microsoft Flight Simulator X. PM is okay or answer in the thread, doesn't matter.
A gaming thread???? Awesome!!!! Give me a PS3 controller anytime, Mortal Kombat 9 or any of the CoD Black Ops games. Mostly into the FPS gaming and the fighting games.
hmm... was hoping this thread would be a bit more active... i'm a console gamer... huge nintendo fan.. and then a sony fan... don't have a particular genre of choice... i just like different kinds.. platforming, fighting, rpg, fps [not a huge fan but still play some], beat-em up, adventure, survival, etc.

currently own a wii u and planning on getting the ps4 cause of the lackluster 3rd party support ,,,
Was looking for another videogmae thread, was mainly about scary video games, but guess this also another thread that would be a good post here, Left 4 Dead 2. Its a few years old, and while not a big fan of most all type "shooter" games, or zombie games(theres sooo many out there and 98% suck), this one really got me hooked, I play alot on "steam" and a couple weeks ago they were giving away a free download of it. Thought what the hay, and got it, needless to say I'm HOOKED, not only does it come with tons of different "modes", they are hella amount of player created campaigns and mods!! It ROCKS my BOX!
Since Xbox One is out I notice 360 is cheap. Guess I will get a 360. I am so behind on consoles, LOL!
Lately been playing