Raced

I recently convinced a woman of mine to ride along when I raced. When it started she immediately went down and hugged the floor. I can still see her horror filled eyes glaring up at me from below the dashboard.
Am I a bad man because I winked at her whenever I shifted a gear?
She was shaking when I helped her out of the car. I tried to say I was sorry. Her right hand gripped me tighter than I thought was possible. Her mascara had run down her face and then she hit my arm. “Fuck” she yelled.
“Sorry man” I said. “Are you kidding?" She says. “That was fucking awesome!”
What were your driving ? Have you ever used a vericom ?Nothing better than showing someone how many neg G,s and positive G,s they just had there body subject too.
What were your driving ? Have you ever used a vericom ?Nothing better than showing someone how many neg G,s and positive G,s they just had there body subject too. Originally Posted by slickahhughs
69 hemi Charger/4 spd
(I know I said recently but it was more like 10 years ago.)

First time I ever saw a G guage was in a 150 Aerobat I rented.
The first time i flew i was 10 .My uncle had a 68 Mooney .He got us airborne and then it was all mine flew about 60 miles to the next airport Then he put the gear down and landed it .I believe in 69 they went to electric gear . the 68 had manual . Fun times i wish i could still get a rush from stuff like that .
I flew a Mooney only once. Quite a treat. It was fast but hard to see out of very well if I remember correctly. It was elctric. The manuals had a large lever I think. When the electic gear first came out it had a squat switch so the weight of the aircraft would not let the gear come up even if you selected it on the ground. Well lot's of guys liked to select gear up as they taxied onto the runway for takeoff and when the plane left the ground the wheels retracted and they thought it was cool. However one guy tried it and the plane fell imidiatly and broke his back because the squat switches were covered in oil.
Your exactly right. The super 21 was a fun inexpensive plane though .

707 barrel roll.
Great story Marcus. I feel just like your passenger everytime I get to see Couture.
Great story Marcus. I feel just like your passenger everytime I get to see Couture. Originally Posted by livn2do
I'm a thrill jockey sir. I like to feel my back pressed into my seat whether it's a 200+ thousand pound jet or a 4,000 pound race car or even a 100 pounds of soft sweetness. No one knows how or can even throw a decent party these days it seems. Everyone has gone uber secret now days because of PC. Too bad. Immagine with today's social network what fun we could have. A girl has to make a living you know.

P.S. Couture.
Damn her pics make me crazy. I would call her image hypnotic.
Her hips and her lips come to mind.
[/IMG]
I'm a thrill jockey sir. I like to feel my back pressed into my seat whether it's a 200+ thousand pound jet or a 4,000 pound race car or even a 100 pounds of soft sweetness. No one knows how or can even throw a decent party these days it seems. Everyone has gone uber secret now days because of PC. Too bad. Immagine with today's social network what fun we could have. A girl has to make a living you know.

P.S. Couture.
Damn her pics make me crazy. I would call her image hypnotic.
Her hips and her lips come to mind. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Amen!- 0 to 100 mph and back to 0 . twice in my life i have had the shit scared out of me from the need for speed . Down hill ski. and this - A sanger jet boat i built 500 hp plus big block with 250 hp nitros on it . 750 hp on the water gets fcking scary at least for me
Funny the boat are the ski,s had no brakes !!
Shit dude. You and I know don't we? I've stared death in the face more than once. I do not recomend it to anyone but fuck what a rush right?
Nice avatar btw.
It sounds as if we appreciate the same things. Except i do recommend every one to try it !! Thanks for the compliment .I have been jonesing for my daily thrills waiting on parts to get my bike back together . Untill i read your post the other day i didnt realize how much i did . Thanks for that !
I'm not into organ doner bikes Too many inocent people die. Just me though.