SiG Lines and how to stay with in the guidelines?

I'm very confused and could use some help. I have RTM'D repeatedly that "desperate" providers have these large sig lines that act as ADS listing thier information. I decide to increase my sig line to "thier" size and the site keeps rejecting my save stating its too large.

Now here is a thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057579868

Its VERY OBVIOUS that both post #3 (JadeRose) & post #12 (temptation Tammie) both have larger sig lines than me. Hell you can just take a ruler to your computer screen and verify that. I have RTM'D the size of these sig lines and NOTHING changes! So I decide well if you can't beat them join them. within 6 hours I get a PM from Spice (New Mod In Austin) tell me my sig line needs to be reduced.

Why are theie LARGER AD sig lines OKay but mine which is smaller is in violation of the guidelines?

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this isse!
The tu quoque (you too) defense is no defense at all. Any line of text containing larger than default text counts as 3 of the 15 allotted lines. Signatures out of compliance with the guidelines are addressed as they come to staff attention.

Yours appears fine now thank you for your cooperation. I'll take a look at the signatures of the individuals you mention. Thanks for the heads up.

FYI, the ruler is not a good way to do it though since lines with emoticons may take up more space but still count as 1 line unless the text is larger than default or one of the enormous emoticons are used.

-Spice
Thank you Spice. I appreciate your help. I look at my sig line and then yours and only an idiot wouldn't realize that mine is MUCH larger than yours! I believe thats the issue at hand. I ALWAYS want to be in compliance with the guidelines but it seems rather strange when other board members are able to sport these BIG ASS sig line ADS then other board members are asked to reduce theirs while the desperate hookers stay the same!
Both JadeRose & TemptationTammie have logged on obviously but thier BIG ASS AD SIG LINES have NOT changed!? Is this going to be enforced here in Austin like it is else where on the site (Houston, Dallas, Kansas)???

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments to get a moment in the sunshine.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky
The.Chosen.One
Rest In Peace… new handle coming soon!
SL, two observations, well, maybe three.

1 - you are shouting into the wind; save yer breath and concentrate on having fun

2 - your argument only reinforces that, to you anyway, the LIQs have "clits" signatures bigger than yer "dick" signature

3 - If you cannot figure out how to "enlarge" yer "dick" a la the ladies, maybe you should ask them how they do it.

imo, the physical software system here as Spice noted dick-tates (sic, I know) how signatures operate.

Works for me.

FYI, apparent size of signatures may be a consequence of your hardware browser settings, imo.
Just a second thought ... and not sure if this will work for you,

but you might try copying what you feel is an excessive signature and pasting that into your own (blank, of course) signature box. Make sure you have previously copied your sig elsewhere offline so you preserve your thought.

When you make the paste, be sure to "open" your box so you can see all of the editing/instruction data ... look at the A/box at the top far right of the edit box. Not sure if you need a computer to do this or not.

if you can do the above, you may learn how and what that signator is using to create the depth.

Hope that helps.
  • Toyz
  • 12-17-2015, 11:09 AM
If the rules were enforced in Austin Co-ed to the letter of the "law" many of you wouldn't be here anymore.

I for one like the discretion shown in realizing what a true rule violation is vs what is a retaliation.

RTM it and be glad you don't get a response saying "we don't CARE if its a rules violation, that persons protected"...if you get your way...cool...go jack off in celebratory splendor. If you don't, move along to the next subject.

(staff edit; image violation; ztonk)
SL, two observations, well, maybe three.

1 - you are shouting into the wind; save yer breath and concentrate on having fun

2 - your argument only reinforces that, to you anyway, the LIQs have "clits" signatures bigger than yer "dick" signature

3 - If you cannot figure out how to "enlarge" yer "dick" a la the ladies, maybe you should ask them how they do it.

imo, the physical software system here as Spice noted dick-tates (sic, I know) how signatures operate.

Works for me.

FYI, apparent size of signatures may be a consequence of your hardware browser settings, imo. Originally Posted by ck1942
Just a second thought ... and not sure if this will work for you,

but you might try copying what you feel is an excessive signature and pasting that into your own (blank, of course) signature box. Make sure you have previously copied your sig elsewhere offline so you preserve your thought.

When you make the paste, be sure to "open" your box so you can see all of the editing/instruction data ... look at the A/box at the top far right of the edit box. Not sure if you need a computer to do this or not.

if you can do the above, you may learn how and what that signator is using to create the depth.

Hope that helps. Originally Posted by ck1942
Thank You Sir! I'm starting to understand how these deserate are doing it! I like Shayla's jumping emoticons that only count as one line but really make your SIG LINE POP so its noticed. But wait I wonder if by me doing this it will some how be offensive and distracting? gosh I hope not! Oh well if it is I'll just add to my usual suspects list!
If the rules were enforced in Austin Co-ed to the letter of the "law" many of you wouldn't be here anymore.

I for one like the discretion shown in realizing what a true rule violation is vs what is a retaliation.

RTM it and be glad you don't get a response saying "we don't CARE if its a rules violation, that persons protected"...if you get your way...cool...go jack off in celebratory splendor. If you don't, move along to the next subject.

(staff edit; image violation; ztonk) Originally Posted by Toyz
Toyz I know you're just White Knighting for Shayla but is this another example of "YOU" not posting in my threads? I thought we had an agreement.... thats okay I'll still honor my part. Happy Holidays to you and mayb you can go post in Kansas COED to help Shayla out. You I'm sure your recomendation might carry a lot of weight there. Good luck!

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments to get a moment in the sunshine.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky

The.Chosen.One
  • Toyz
  • 12-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Toyz I know you're just White Knighting for Shayla but is this another example of "YOU" not posting in my threads? I thought we had an agreement.... thats okay I'll still honor my part. Happy Holidays to you and mayb you can go post in Kansas COED to help Shayla out. You I'm sure your recomendation might carry a lot of weight there. Good luck!

The Stooges
Board members that bring nothing to the table except middle aged anger & attacks...

Ricky,

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dontcha hate those that can't fight their own battles? I know I do...

Do you think you can get Shayla to come through with her pimp payments that are in arrears??? I've been trying but no luck so far.

And you're right...when I get tired of hearing the SOMS (same ole monotonous shit) I'll make my own threads...
Just fyi, signatures appear to be totally supressed in the "mobile" software browser, at one that is defaulted to "mobile" browser

Considering how many people likely use aonly a mobile device to browse the site, entirely possible that maybe 50 of folks never see any of our signatures.

Only way around apparently is to reset the browser to view the desktop version of the site.

btw, imo anyone making a post using a mobile browser automatically posts without displaying a signature.

I just now tested using an android and had to revert (remove the 'm' in the browser window) in order to restore my signature. Not sure how any of this affects what is seen on an iPhone.

= = = = =

For you folks out there who cannot see my signature, it has been updated to display 2016's January/February community event schedule.
Guys this isn't a forum for you to go back and forth on. Please reserve this forum for legitimate questions to the staff so the inquiring person can get some assistance. Thanks!